Owned : 10 people arrested, 17 cars confiscated

mattmstng8

Established Member
Man I am glad they got them stopped my fiancee lives there and has to go through there alot and has been caught up in it and so have I. There are dumb and they best be glad that the police caught them before they killed an innocent bystander like my girl cause then there would be hell to pay. GO CMPD!

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
mattmstng8 said:
Man I am glad they got them stopped my fiancee lives there and has to go through there alot and has been caught up in it and so have I. There are dumb and they best be glad that the police caught them before they killed an innocent bystander like my girl cause then there would be hell to pay. GO CMPD!

you smell like a cop:p

LincolnLSC5pnt0

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I dont agree with streetracing, I mess around from time to time on the roads tho, not no 165 mph..lol

That kid in the back of the police car looking is priceless, wonder if there will be a priceless pic made of him, great! Owned for sure...nice cobra tho

blwn306

Established Member
yeah bust em fine em but dont take there cars..street racing is not a huge crime...like drugs..I think they need to pay more attention to that than wasteing time on street racers...but the city found out they can make a shitl load of money off of it so thats why..ist all about the dollar very few citys and law peeps care bout the safty of other people and thats a fact..

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
yea, but chicago cops will let us get away with allot of shit for so long untill they snap.. good while it lasts :)

I got pulled over by two Chicago cops for doing 107 in a 55, all they did was search my car and check for warrants. :-D

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
The next time you meet some dude at a "event", and he asks you "hey whatcha got done to your rig??!!!" you might want to think twice..... "Uhh..uhh, its stock!"

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
fastkars.com said:
I got pulled over by two Chicago cops for doing 107 in a 55, all they did was search my car and check for warrants. :-D

lucky SOB!!:beer: lol

baldNittos04

Established Member
jeeez i was 99% sure this happened in California lol..

Thats some scary shit. Makes you think twice about racing, or at least racing at the same spot for months........

OmahaStang

Established Member
Agree with the Seizing of cars.. Slap some heavy fines or whatever on them. The local PD has a seized crew cab dodge diesel they confiscated that was carrying drugs.

So basically if your dealing drugs and or st. racing have a 'lein' against your car and or have a leased one.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
thats why i always say, if youre gonna go to one of these things, take a stolen car :idea:

easy defense in court. "your honor, my civic cant possibly do 165mph!"
"case dismissed!"

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
svt4stv said:
easy defense in court. "your honor, my civic cant possibly do 165mph!"
"case dismissed!"

It barely can exceed the speed limit:lol:

Ashdrgn

Established Member
This seems to happen quite often here around Charlotte. I'm sure VenomousSVT wouldn't be caught dead in that heap :)
BTW - from what I hear that white SN95 was pretty damn quick. Some of the guys weren't even racing, but just hanging around at the wrong time. Sucks to be those guys.

Last edited:

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
I agree in not taking their cars. But saying street racing is not a huge crime is stupid. Both drugs and street racing cause death.

blwn306 said:
yeah bust em fine em but dont take there cars..street racing is not a huge crime...like drugs..I think they need to pay more attention to that than wasteing time on street racers...but the city found out they can make a shitl load of money off of it so thats why..ist all about the dollar very few citys and law peeps care bout the safty of other people and thats a fact..

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
"...and souped it up to make the engine sound bigger." :lol:

seriously tho the thing is i wouldnt be surprised if there are a couple good quarter mile tracks with street legal t&t's within a half hour drive of that area. :nonono:

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
fordracerguy said:
. But saying street racing is not a huge crime is stupid. Both drugs and street racing cause death.

Street racing shouldnt be a huge crime...Its rediculous that they would do any of this...

Both drugs, street racing and 10000000000000000 other things cause death.
When you get pulled over after drinking what do you get? A measly little ticket. The second time you get your liscense suspended and a fine... So to do this for just racing is stupid, and for the guys that really were not doing anything that sucks..

I got pulled over like 3 weeks ago for street racing and i just got a speeding ticket and ended up getting like a $300 fine. I learned my lesson, there is no need to take the car and sell it.

Gixx1300R

Established Member
The Joker said:
damn, the internet is becoming a big help with busting street racers. cops go on the local forums and see what is all posted and where the races are and see the racers and the cars. gotta be carefull. :(

PMs,Emails and Nextels will prevent that.

Users who are viewing this thread