Owned : 10 people arrested, 17 cars confiscated

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
speeddemon2000 said:
At a .21% fatality rate you are far more likely to get killed by an inattentive soccer mom driving a minivan than a street racer. If they want to curb fatal car accidents then they should punish people severely that cause wrecks. If you cause an accident and it’s your fault you should at a minimum have to spend a weekend in jail do 100 + hours of community service and go through some type of driver improvement course and a tough re-licensing examination. Bottom line there is no penalty for being a bad driver other than high insurance premiums.

damn straight! ive been in three accidents involving other cars, and all three were the other persons fault, where they got a small +-$100 fine. and thats it. none of them were paying a bit of attention, and one involved a chick that was 16 and picking her car up from the body shop that fixed her car after her first wreck.:bash: then her mom tried to say i was speeding, and i had carused the wreck, even though she turned infront of me.:kaboom:

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
TripleBlack95 said:
WTF happens if you're driving through the lot or dropping someone off? All of a sudden you're ****ed and your pride and joy is sold at an AUCTION? That sucks.

Well considering it was a 7 month sting, I'm sure they already knew who the key players were.

Also if they had stolen parts, they deserve to get busted!!!

I do not agree on seizing the car. That is someones person property they work hard for to buy. What gives them the right to take your person propery?

I do agree with busting young punks doing 165mph on highways... thats just stupid!!!!!!

Also the SN-95 got cleared, no tickets, yet he did not get his car back yet??? WTF is up with that?

How is it you can get multiple DUI's and they do not take your car???
Get you can get busted once street racing and off to the auction your baby goes?

How is it you can get busted with a grow house, you go to the federal pen, yet they do not take your house?

I can see if your car was used in a major crime, such as a bank robbery, murder, or even drug trafficing, then they would have a legit reason to take your car.

But if your busted street racing, and there was no property damage, no deaths, or accidents, what basis do they have to take your ride?
Now doing 165mph..... yea I could see that.. But a normal street race, where you might reach 60 or possibly even 80mph, when nobody is around(other than the po-po hiding, watching you)

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
bigmac6103 said:
The cars arent being auctioned becuse they were street racing. If you read it all carefully it states that many of the cars were equipped with stolen parts. I imagine that only the cars equipped with the stolen property are set to be auctioned. Those who were arrested for street racing merely got their cars impounded.

They can't auction the stolen parts or cars. They have to be returned to the rightful owners or said owner's insurance company if that claim has been paid.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
03InThe11s said:
i like your views GR8WHITE.

it pisses me off. here in fla, first time offense racing, you get a min. 1 year license suspension, $1000 fine, and a criminal record. second time, you lose your car, license, and get a worse criminal record. what do you get for DUI? it doenst even compare. i know a chick that has 4 DUI's and no criminal record. and a drivers license. that really pisses me off. bad.

It's the same way here with the DUI azzclowns! You'll see them get two or three chances. Then when all else fail, they get a liquor cycle and cause even more problems in traffic on those slow pieces of chit! Yeah, I lost my license, but I can still drive drunk on one of these here "hogs" in morning traffic and never get anything more than a drunk in public ticket.:lol1:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
I can't believe this made it over here...the local law enforcement would be proud...definitely a big bust that had been planned for several months. I have to agree that some of them had it coming to them b/c they found stolen parts (mainly on the Honda's)...also found out that the SN95 car was not street racing, just wrong place at wrong time and his ticket has been dropped, but he's yet to receive his car.

That would piss me off to no end. I was thinking that since they did that "sting" for months they would all kinds of info on the people there instead of just arresting random people who happen to be there at the wrong time. That is messed up in a very big way.

Also, I agree with who ever said that white SN95 is a GT and not a Cobra. If you look close enough you can see the GT badges on the side. They just put the front bumper on with the snake emblem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread