NCAA Football PreSeason Rankings... Your thoughts...

Fourcam330

Established Member
Euphoric One said:
Michigan is going to lay an ass-whooping on OSU this year. BCS Championship time, son!

You're no doubt a better team this year, but that doesn't mean anything in the OSU/MI game, and you know it. :-D Spoilers all the way.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The WVU Defense looks 3,000 times better at practice this year than they did at their very best last year. It is literally day and night. They are switching over to a Cover 2 with their 3-3-5 Stack D-formation. The offense is even a lot better. I am not sure how that is possible, but it is. Devine has nailed down the #2 RB slot behind Slaton, and though Schmitt Will still have some duty at the FB position, he will also be used as a TE. White's arm looks a lot stronger, and a lot more accurate. Not to mention he is now beyond "sophomore slump". Slaton, and White are a lot stronger this year, mentally and physically, + lets not forget that Slaton played the last 8 games with an injured right wrist that kept him from gripping the ball properly. All of that has been remedied. Pat White in the Gun, Slaton to his right, Devine to his left, Schmitt at TE, Reynaud out wide.....

-Jeff

SVT_4_me

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
The WVU Defense looks 3,000 times better at practice this year than they did at their very best last year. It is literally day and night. They are switching over to a Cover 2 with their 3-3-5 Stack D-formation. The offense is even a lot better. I am not sure how that is possible, but it is. Devine has nailed down the #2 RB slot behind Slaton, and though Schmitt Will still have some duty at the FB position, he will also be used as a TE. White's arm looks a lot stronger, and a lot more accurate. Not to mention he is now beyond "sophomore slump". Slaton, and White are a lot stronger this year, mentally and physically, + lets not forget that Slaton played the last 8 games with an injured right wrist that kept him from gripping the ball properly. All of that has been remedied. Pat White in the Gun, Slaton to his right, Devine to his left, Schmitt at TE, Reynaud out wide.....

-Jeff

this guy knows his stuff... :rockon:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Cough Cough...

191462.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
McFadden does not make the team. This is about Team, not individual. And as far as best RB..Not really IMO. He gets a lot of credit for his "all purpose yards".

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Slaton had 1,744 yards on 248 carries for 7.0 yards per touch. And was injured the last 8 games and barely stepped foot on the field during the Gator Bowl.

McFadden had 1,647 on 284 carries from 5.8 yards per touch.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Gators Bwah hahaha... They will be luck to finish in the top 20 this year. The lost a lot of talent.

1993R

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Gators Bwah hahaha... They will be luck to finish in the top 20 this year. The lost a lot of talent.
You remind me of the idiots on this board that said Fl wouldn't beat OSU. :loser:

1993R

Established Member
Dumbazz I graduated from Florida..........I live in Georgia

1993 Sugar Bowl Florida 41 WV 7

Who owns whom????

Last edited:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
1993R said:
You remind me of the idiots on this board that said Fl wouldn't beat OSU. :loser:

FL is not going to be even close this year. Tim tebow IMO will be a good QB, but not this year. He has alot of learning to do. He has to not only start throwing the ball alot more, but he his to do it for 4 quarters now. On top of everything else they also have to deal with the key loses on defense.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
1993R said:
WV needs to join a better conference to get the recognition it deserves. I was pulling for them against Ga anyway......

The Big East was undefeated (5-0) in bowl games last year...

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
McFadden does not make the team. This is about Team, not individual. And as far as best RB..Not really IMO. He gets a lot of credit for his "all purpose yards".

:bs: Name one running back that is better.

As far as WV I am not a fan LOL, but I think they will be really good this year. IMO they will have the best rushing attack in the country. I really wish Noel Devine would have gone to FSU......you guys got a awesome running back!

Users who are viewing this thread