NCAA Football PreSeason Rankings... Your thoughts...

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
Boomer Sooner baby. Just get past a little speed bump in October, then off to the promised land!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i'm really hoping that xavier lee gets the nod from coach bowden this season for Florida State

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Best news for me...I get all home games at Georgia for $56

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Euphoric One said:
Michigan is going to lay an ass-whooping on OSU this year. BCS Championship time, son!

Preach on brother!

Why WVU and UT is ranked ahead of Michigan I have no idea. Well, actually I do, their defense is suspect, but that offense is a well oiled ass kicking machine! GO BLUE

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Mika said:
USC shouldn't have a problem winning it all this year.

While I'm a Gator fan, I don't see them winning them all. Heck, they'll probably lose 2-3, and probably not even make it to the SEC championship. They got 2 starters on defense returning, and 6 offensive starters returning. It's gonna be a "rebuilding year", unless some magic happens and the team gels really well.

South Carolina or Tennessee from the East, LSU or Auburn from the West. USC(Southern Cal) over everyone.

Surprise team of the year...FSU. They got rid of Baby Bowden and his awful offensive calling. Their defense is stout, and their offense will improve from last year. Xavier Lee and Drew will switch in and out, and they'll take care of business.

Shocking, from an SEC nutswinger, eh? And a Gator fan at that!:)

Mika

I think you are right about USC....but damn I hope really bad that they lose a couple of games LOL. IMO South Carolina is going to be pretty good this year, and LSU will win the west. UF...I don't know, I have heard different things from other people about Tim tebow. They say he is not have a "great" spring.....that is just what I have heard from people going to the scrimmages . As far as Ohio State...they will lose a couple of games this year, and one being to Michigan. Damn I can't wait, only one more week :rockon:

Sinister04L said:
Why WVU and UT is ranked ahead of Michigan I have no idea

WVU is going to have an AWESOME offense this year. With Patrick White, Noel Devine and Steve Slaton .....damn they are going to have one of the best if not the best rushing attacks in college football. They will be good this year, we will have to see how the defense is though.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
i'm really hoping that xavier lee gets the nod from coach bowden this season for Florida State

They named Drew the starter today. I was also hoping that Lee would have got his chance to start. They said if Drew starts screwing up, they will put Lee in.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
stangd1909 said:
WVU is going to have an AWESOME offense this year. With Patrick White, Noel Devine and Steve Slaton .....damn they are going to have one of the best if not the best rushing attacks in college football. They will be good this year, we will have to see how the defense is though.

Chad Henne, Mike Hart, Kevin Grady, Brandon Minor > WVU

Throw in Mario Manningham, Adrian Arrington, and Greg Mathews to open up the running game on top of that.

Not to mention 2 All American linemen.

I'd say they're pretty set offensively.

lrall

Established Member
USC nutswingers hahaha. They'll lose more than they should, reason? They dont have the stupid good talent to bring them back in the 2nd half. Defense will be amazing but 'no problem winning it all' MY ASS, Not like nebraska was within 10 pts of them for most of the game. Am i sayin USC will most definitly lose? no. But their schedule easy? hardly. Nebraska is a force to be reckoned with, if our schedule wasnt so tough id feel better, but as it it. Texas may be good, quarterback makes me wonder. GBR and knock off USC, we had the only dynasty in recent years.

Ben 98

Established Member
I think LSU will go undefeated this year and go to the big game (tough to say for an Auburn fan) I think Auburn will loose 2-3 games this year.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
All the sports writers been talking about LSU and USC going to the Sugarbowl for the title. Now remember, the sugarbowl is in New Orleans, in LSU territory :) It should make for a really good game if they make it that far, but lets let the season talk for itself

SVT_4_me

Established Member
Sinister04L said:
Chad Henne, Mike Hart, Kevin Grady, Brandon Minor > WVU

Throw in Mario Manningham, Adrian Arrington, and Greg Mathews to open up the running game on top of that.

Not to mention 2 All American linemen.

I'd say they're pretty set offensively.

:nono:

Pat White, Steve Slaton, Owen Schmitt > ALL

i will give you Manningham and Arrington... they are damn good receivers. but, sorry... Michigan's backfield has absolutely nothing on WVU. Sorry if the truth hurts your feelings. and don't forget how bad USC beat down Michigan in the Rose Bowl...

Users who are viewing this thread