ZR1 vs The World!!!

homer302

Banned
It definitely holds the title of the most gay hood in the history of cars. That is for sure.
If Ford brought out a Mustang NEXT YEAR with a piece of saran wrap or refrigerator shelf plastic piece in the hood that same exact magazine would call it the lamest auto in history. Cause they are all slurping the 'Vette and have been for years nobody says anything. Notice they don't say it looks good, they just ignore it like they cant see it.
Just like the 911 Volkswagen Beetle...ur, sorry I mean Porsche. the magazine calls the 30 year old tired, worn out design "Timeless" and when the Fox body was 8 years old they called it used up, let alone what they called it in 1993.
Hilarious but they know who has the money, I'll give them that.

LS WHATTT

Blown Cobra
Established Member
All i have to say is the ZR1 is amazing its also got one of the biggest motors in that test and gets one of the best mpg what a car

homer302

Banned
AGREED. That car is amazing. If you can buy it anywhere near MSRP that makes it even better. It is a world beater for sure but that does not excuse that ridiculous abomination of a hood. Anyone that likes that hood digs the fart cans on Civics and the R model wing on V6 automatic 1999 Mustang convertibles. They are all equally tacky.

Lame, period.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
It definitely holds the title of the most gay hood in the history of cars. That is for sure.
If Ford brought out a Mustang NEXT YEAR with a piece of saran wrap or refrigerator shelf plastic piece in the hood that same exact magazine would call it the lamest auto in history. Cause they are all slurping the 'Vette and have been for years nobody says anything. Notice they don't say it looks good, they just ignore it like they cant see it.
Just like the 911 Volkswagen Beetle...ur, sorry I mean Porsche. the magazine calls the 30 year old tired, worn out design "Timeless" and when the Fox body was 8 years old they called it used up, let alone what they called it in 1993.

So true. They hate everything that has a Ford name plate on it. I gave up on those magazines a while ago. They are in bed with the foreign car companies and Chevy.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Too bad the mighty ZR1 got beat not once - but TWICE by the ACR at the only track in the world that matters. :lol1: J/K The ZR1 performed quite well, especially against the 599.

93_408_LX

Established Member
Yah the hood is terrible, but it always seems like they have to make 1 thing ugly.

Don't most cars do their top speed pulls in 5th? The car and driver guys are such nerds

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

911 Volkswagen Beetle? 30 year old tired, worn out design? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread