ZR 1s are fast

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
lol good times....yeah maybe if you put on the TVS E85 and some N20....but otherwise...well..theres always a faster car.

03 deadpool

Established Member
Talked to a guy today who owns a modded 2012 gtr he said that zr1 also has a cam and port work on heads and blower, and its crazy fast.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Thinking about getting one. Friend of mine has an 09 he picked up for 65. Did the Hennessey 650 package and that car is to be feared. Took out my Shelby like I was pulling a 50 foot boat behind me. Nothing wrong with losing to one. Especially with bolt ons. Things are no joke and after 3rd gear they really shine

ctgreddy

Established Member
Talked to a guy today who owns a modded 2012 gtr he said that zr1 also has a cam and port work on heads and blower, and its crazy fast.

Did the zr1 have a license plate that said GTR LOL? I remember last year I built a cyber gray(I think anyways) zr1 at work with those mods plus meth and it made 788whp. It was from out of state but I cant remember where. I just remember the license plate. Funniest part was he also owned a gtr that made more whp than the zr1 lmao.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread