Zombies

GH1086

Established Member
ford_racer said:
You have no clue GH.

Plus it's kinda fun to think about.
Montana can't be that bad. I've got a question though, have you ever even been anywhere but Montana? Like New York or California?

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I've spent some summers with my dad in Colorado (before I moved to Great Falls to live with him) and we went to Denver. I've gone to LA for vacation, as well as D.C.

It's really not that bad if you aren't the big city type. There's not as much stuff to do like theme parks and shit. You have to make your own fun, like practicing your zombie suppression excercises (read: shooting pop cans and gophers).

GH1086

Established Member
ford_racer said:
I've spent some summers with my dad in Colorado (before I moved to Great Falls to live with him) and we went to Denver. I've gone to LA for vacation, as well as D.C.

It's really not that bad if you aren't the big city type. There's not as much stuff to do like theme parks and shit. You have to make your own fun, like practicing your zombie suppression excercises (read: shooting pop cans and gophers).
I hate big cities and love being out in the country.It just seemed to me like you've never seen a big city or anything but Montana. Trust me I know what it's like to have absolutely nothing to do, I don't live in a bustling area myself.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I've seen big cities, I just don't care for them much.

Billings (where I'm moving this Saturday) is a city of about 80k, and growing everyday. It's the kinda city I like. Enough people, jobs, schools and shit to keep me busy, but 15 miles out of town, I can go let off some steam with the AK.

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
MattP 343 said:
Dawn of the Dead is one of my favorite movies and I think it really applies here.

I figure My immediate family and I would gather up as much necessary supplies as possible, including our 3 shotguns and one handgun and load it into the expedition with the garage closed. Then I would nail plywood over the side windows and open the garage. Punch the gas, and let the brushguard take care of the unsuspecting zombies outside my house. The extra protection over the windows would prevent the glass shattering and easy access into the cab.
Then I was going to say I would go to a small building out in the countryside where they aren't many people and it is fairly close to my house. BUT then I got to thinking survival would be temporary because of the limited supplies. I figure I would be better off making the final stand at a Sams, Wal-Mart, CostCo, etc.

Then I realized I would go to this shopping center about 10 minutes from my house. It is a huge center of 'independent' (As in not directly connected from the inside) buildings ranging from Circuit City to Lowes to Sams to a large assortment of resturants all with flat top roofs, generators, reliable shelter, etc. I think if we got a medium sized group of about 30 together, we could barrcade ourselves in safely yet still having access to various buildings via rooftop for supplies. We could last for a good while like this, but ultimately we will run out of supplies..

Dawn of the Dead (2004 remake) was freakin sweet. Did you see the original 1978 version? That one was pretty good as well

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Zombies? :lol:

Will be taken over by robots! Skynet will get ''smart'' and will turn on us. They will try to wipe the entire human race. They will use our own weapons against us. No where to run:(

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My parents farm is set up like a fort already. It sits on top of a hill that is about 300ft in elevation above the surrounding town. Their are five different roof lines that will give a lot of options as to where to set up a snipers nest. It has a garage that can fit up to five cars if need be. Between my parents, my brothers, and I we have. Three F-150's, an Escape, and a Mercedes GL450 for any off road adventures we may have to take. For fast get in and out runs we have a 350Z, a 600+hp Cobra, a 400 HP lightning, An AWD Jaguar X-Type, a 2002 Thunderbird, and an SL55 AMG. We also have Two four-wheelers, and two Sport bikes and a Harley. As far as weapons go, just think of it, and we probably have it. From hatchets to archery equipment, all the way down to shotguns, rifles, and pistols. We also personally own close to 60,000 acres in Kentucky that is the largest Elk reserve this side of the Mississippi river. That should give us plenty of food if we need to make a run in that direction. Not to mention that it is so remote that it may be very unlikely that we would ever have to defend ourselves. We have a few Coal mines scattered across Kentuck and West Virginia as well. So, if we need some heavy armor we could borrow a couple D-11 dozers or a 777 Rock truck to get the job done. My brother and I have thought this all out. Always be prepared. :)

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
My parents farm is set up like a fort already. It sits on top of a hill that is about 300ft in elevation above the surrounding town. Their are five different roof lines that will give a lot of options as to where to set up a snipers nest. It has a garage that can fit up to five cars if need be. Between my parents, my brothers, and I we have. Three F-150's, an Escape, and a Mercedes GL450 for any off road adventures we may have to take. For fast get in and out runs we have a 350Z, a 600+hp Cobra, a 400 HP lightning, An AWD Jaguar X-Type, a 2002 Thunderbird, and an SL55 AMG. We also have Two four-wheelers, and two Sport bikes and a Harley. As far as weapons go, just think of it, and we probably have it. From hatchets to archery equipment, all the way down to shotguns, rifles, and pistols. We also personally own close to 60,000 acres in Kentucky that is the largest Elk reserve this side of the Mississippi river. That should give us plenty of food if we need to make a run in that direction. Not to mention that it is so remote that it may be very unlikely that we would ever have to defend ourselves. We have a few Coal mines scattered across Kentuck and West Virginia as well. So, if we need some heavy armor we could borrow a couple D-11 dozers or a 777 Rock truck to get the job done. My brother and I have thought this all out. Always be prepared. :)

DUDE you own! haha good to hear of some people having a contingency plan. Just remember to keep a sharp eye out. last thing you would want in that scenario is to be out hunting for your food and you become the hunted when a zed sneaks up and tries to make you his lunch.

what kind of fire arms do you have? Assault? Sniper/hunting? handgun styles?

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
I save a lot of money in rope and duct tape that way.

Makes sense...

I work at a hardware store, so I dont really have to worry about that. Only thing is that you can only fit so many bodies in the back of a 66 coupe.

Wintermute

Banned
They screwed me with 35%. . .

Thats bullshit, I have a handgun and I run faster than your average Zombie.

DoD remake was good but 28 Days Later was better.

And for the record the world probably will end in catastrophic disease but nobody's walking away from it.

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Are Zombies slow or fast? I liked the movie Shaun of the Dead. I've seen Dawn of the Dead original and the remake, they're alright. I'm not too much into Zombie movies but it's always cool to watch one I've never seen.

36% chance of survival too.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
There's 2 types of zombies. Shamblers and sprinters. Shamblers shamble and sprinters sprint.

They are caused by different things. The shamblers result from the virus called Solanum, while the sprinters result from a rabies type infection.

Users who are viewing this thread