Zombies

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
okay this is a topic just for shits and giggles. So please do not get your panties in a twist with that can never happen blah blah blah. Now i love zombie movies, and zombie related stuff. I think it would be "cool" (at a loss for words here so this was the first to pop into my head), if there was a zombie invasion. Everyone knows the rules by now, and if you dont you deserve to be zombie food. So in the event that SHTF what would you do?

It is always good to see people who have a contingency plan. Seeing over the past couple months that most SVT members are armed beyond all hell, it will be interesting to see their actions.

This is my personal thoughts:
Take my blow torch, all my guns, ammo, and mags and get to the Sam's Club near my house. I chose this destination because there are only 3 ways in, it is easily defendable, its close to my home, and why else, it has everything you need!! TV's, food, etc. Anyways back to plan of action. Take my dads and brothers large SUV's and parked them in front of the automatic doors. Once they are firmly against the doors, crawl under the vehicle, and seal the door shut on the inside (do the same on other two possible entrances). Then sit back and hope to God that you dont run out of food or toiletries lol. Also the Sam's building has its own generator and gas pump next to it, so the food and all the cold stuff will be a-okay.

As you can tell i was bored as hell, and i know a lot people love zombie shit. So lets hear it :)

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I love zombies!

I'm part of a zombie forum, zombiehunters.org, otherwise known as Zombie Squad.

We've discussed the whole Sam's Club/WalMart/Costco option and the general consensus is that it isn't a good place to bug out to. Everyone will have that option, so many people will flock there. There will be conflict and what not. It would be a great place to loot, but definitely not a place to bug out to. If/when I bug out, I'm going to go somewhere where there aren't many people.

What guns do you have? Do you have another bug out location? Do you have a bug out bag?

I have an WASR10 (AK47 variant), Savage hunting rifle chambered in .270 and a 16 guage shotgun. I need a handgun.

I don't have a BOB, and while I did have a bug out location, I'm moving so I have to find out a new place to find when I get there.

I have educated my friends on this, and 2 of them have joined the above site. One of my friends moved to where I'm moving (Billings Montana) last week and I've already decided we're going to do some scouting on where to bug out to.

Sorry this post isn't that organized, I'm tired.

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
haha im part of that site too! i hate hk33k lol

yea man i have all the above and some. The reason i choose that particular Sam's location is becuase its 2 blocks from my house. And i am armed to the teeth so i know people will gtfo lol

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
HK33K has some ****ing guns to his name! I love his Shrike!

What's your screen name on there? I'm ford_racer.

Haha I find it funny that you have a Mystichrome Cobra, because I just posted in that "PM I got" thread that I love Mystichrome Cobras.

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
name is also glacius there. I dont post much more of a lurker. I like to read up on shit cause i get bored easily, plus i love zombies :)

Emin

Banned
I think i would just get together with my family and then go to wallmart, there is alot of guns there :)

CASSPER

Established Member
lol i flipped through my friends copy of "zombie survival giude" and ended up reading the whole thing. no joke, i often tell my friends, when the end of the world comes i hope its in zombie form. :D

and going to walmart or whatever is ok, but you arent going to be the only one thinking like that. i bet if zombies invaded tomorrow, people would already be held up in a walmart in about 2 min.

tscripa

Well...this is interesting in a purely academic sort of way since, as you said, it is not possible. What you really need to prepare for is a robot insurgency.

...Now that I think of it, I do think that a lot of the same preparation holds true here so I guess planning for the zombies wouldn't actually be a waste of time

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
It's a fun subject. Very humorous.

And it prepares you for things like Katrina like scenarios. I mean, zombies and Katrina are nothing alike, except for the fact that they are disasters and there will be death. Being educated on survivalism helps decrease the chance of your untimely demise.

MattP 343

Established Member
Dawn of the Dead is one of my favorite movies and I think it really applies here.

I figure My immediate family and I would gather up as much necessary supplies as possible, including our 3 shotguns and one handgun and load it into the expedition with the garage closed. Then I would nail plywood over the side windows and open the garage. Punch the gas, and let the brushguard take care of the unsuspecting zombies outside my house. The extra protection over the windows would prevent the glass shattering and easy access into the cab.
Then I was going to say I would go to a small building out in the countryside where they aren't many people and it is fairly close to my house. BUT then I got to thinking survival would be temporary because of the limited supplies. I figure I would be better off making the final stand at a Sams, Wal-Mart, CostCo, etc.

Then I realized I would go to this shopping center about 10 minutes from my house. It is a huge center of 'independent' (As in not directly connected from the inside) buildings ranging from Circuit City to Lowes to Sams to a large assortment of resturants all with flat top roofs, generators, reliable shelter, etc. I think if we got a medium sized group of about 30 together, we could barrcade ourselves in safely yet still having access to various buildings via rooftop for supplies. We could last for a good while like this, but ultimately we will run out of supplies..

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
One thing you have to remember is the behavior of people, especially of those you don't know. I wouldn't let anyone I don't know tag along unless they did something to make me think otherwise (ie save my life). I would attempt to save people, but they would be on there own from there on out. In my opinion, the lives of my family, friends, as well as my own, is not worth yours.

That said, smokin hot chicks are the exception to this rule :D

But I certainly wouldn't go to a place like Sam's or WalMart, because that's were everyone else would go. Face it, people are ****ing stupid, and in more ways than others. People could do things such as kill others over petty arguments, make lots of noise attracting more zeds, or being too sympathetic and taking in someone who has been bit which would put everyone else at risk.

I will not be taking risks like that.

GH1086

Established Member
ford_racer said:
One thing you have to remember is the behavior of people, especially of those you don't know. I wouldn't let anyone I don't know tag along unless they did something to make me think otherwise (ie save my life). I would attempt to save people, but they would be on there own from there on out. In my opinion, the lives of my family, friends, as well as my own, is not worth yours.

That said, smokin hot chicks are the exception to this rule :D

But I certainly wouldn't go to a place like Sam's or WalMart, because that's were everyone else would go. Face it, people are ****ing stupid, and in more ways than others. People could do things such as kill others over petty arguments, make lots of noise attracting more zeds, or being too sympathetic and taking in someone who has been bit which would put everyone else at risk.

I will not be taking risks like that.
You've put alot of thought into this, haven't you? Boring up there in Montana?

Users who are viewing this thread