Zombie Prank

mustanginky

Established Member
Wow. I didn't realize a sense of humor was hard to find around here.

That video is funny as hell.

in today's world, i would say that, even though funny to watch days later on knowing it was a prank, you wouldn't find it funny at all if some nutcase chased you around growling. surprised if he didn't get arrested for this.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Wow. I didn't realize a sense of humor was hard to find around here.

That video is funny as hell.

We all have a sense of humor around here, man. You know that. I guess it's just not quite as funny to those of us that actually live down here in South Florida where that nut job ate the guys face off. Furthermore, I guess you could say that we're more on edge about the subject and it's a little too soon for fun and games about it. If you really think about what the prank was based on; an unspeakable act of violence, you'll probably get what I'm saying:beer:

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
that was too funny for words, I would be scared sh*tless if that happened to me walking on a road with bad lighting. I would be gone so fast my ghost would of got caught first.

REPCobra10

Established Member
I wonder what would have happened in this instance if someone actually shot him? Would the shooter get in trouble or would the court system side with the shooter and chalk the "fake zombie's" death up to his own stupidity and let the shooter go free?

Bad Chariot

Established Member
That boy got his asss BEAT by that last group for sure! While I was ROFL, I think he picked the wrong neighborhood to prank someone.

Users who are viewing this thread