ZO6 called me out

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
Griffin said:
Give me a fuggin break :rolleyes: That's all you have to add to the thread? Bad grammar? Get a life bro..... :kaboom:

I was just f**kin with him damn!! Get a sense of humor bro!! :nonono:

Thrust

Established Member
shocker 420 said:
That's awsome!! I can't believe you drive that to work. It must idle rough in stop and go traffic. Any kind of traffic for that matter!!

But that's sweet, dude, and nice kill.

All of the tuned kb cars that I have see idle like stock. I don't think that he would have a rough idle unless he changed the cams.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
DVS, even with a viper, you're still putting much more to the ground in a lighter car. He'll need mods to compete. It won't be a total slaughter like this last race was, however, a stock GTS is no match for a 19psi KB'd Cobra.

Griffin

Established Member
:cryying: Exactly. Be prepared for an a$$ raping. Julio didn't even buy me dinner the last time he had sex with me..... :nono:

OrgasmicSVT

Established Member
He got called out and then he walked the guy good kill. I mean he hangs out with you and his Z06 was stock right?

65mph_Roll

Established Member
dvs said:
The car dyno'd at 626hp and 577 ft lbs. torque. Most of the people I hang out with are Chevy guys. My one friend Alex just built his car and wants to run me but does not want to lose again. I beat him once before in a 86 Mustang 5.0 that I use to own. So, now he is trying to size me up and bring out all these cars for me to run. This was the second vette that they brought out, that got beat. He use to talk alot of sh*t before but now I hear nothing. I really need to get a digital camera to start posting these races. As far as times at the track? I have none, when I went to the Outlaws races at Moroso they shut off the clocks at 2:30 pm. The only thing I do know, is that the car traps around 130 to 131mph in the Quater mile.

Glad to hear of a former ’86 owner who now has an 03/40. My ’86 (with the dreaded 86 heads and speed density, never converted to mass air, eventually made 385hp & 404 ft-lbs with a powerdyne supercharger, and I beat an early Viper three times with the license plate “400HP”).

Kind of scary to see some of the same stuff under the hood and in the chassis on the 03/04 as on the 86…but my 04 simply rocks, and turns. Mods to come.

Great numbers, 130 club has to feel good.

Users who are viewing this thread