ZO6 called me out

5kncklbullet

Me and my friends are hanging out talking about racing. My friend say that a co-worker at his job has this bad ass ZO6 that runs really strong. I say "yeah those ZO6's are really sweet running cars" and that was the end of it. Well today while I'm at work, he calls me and says that the guy in the ZO6 wants to run me. So I say "ok let's meet at the spot around 9:30". Well I get there and the Vette is waiting there for me. The guy say "let's go from a 25 mph roll," I say "I thought this was gonna be from a dig." Well anyways we go from a 25mph roll in second and I let him get the hit. As soon as he hits it I start banging through the gears and pull about 7 cars on him. We did two more runs with the same out come. He gave me my props and says that he will be buying a Viper soon and will be looking for me for revenge. Love those ZO6's, thank god he didn't have a supercharger on that thing with a tune.

5kncklbullet

I have a KB 2.2 with 19 lbs pulley, 50 lbs injectors, upgraded heat exchanger, after market exhaust, chip bap, and a couple of other things. Soon it will be seeing a 75 shot of the old N2O.

5kncklbullet

The car dyno'd at 626hp and 577 ft lbs. torque. Most of the people I hang out with are Chevy guys. My one friend Alex just built his car and wants to run me but does not want to lose again. I beat him once before in a 86 Mustang 5.0 that I use to own. So, now he is trying to size me up and bring out all these cars for me to run. This was the second vette that they brought out, that got beat. He use to talk alot of sh*t before but now I hear nothing. I really need to get a digital camera to start posting these races. As far as times at the track? I have none, when I went to the Outlaws races at Moroso they shut off the clocks at 2:30 pm. The only thing I do know, is that the car traps around 130 to 131mph in the Quater mile.

SGCZR1

Established Member
DVS, the z06 was a 01 with KN filter. Traps 114 mph. HE had no chance.
we'll see how you do against his GTS soon enough..
Nice Runs!!

SGCZR1

Established Member
837447_4_full.jpg

837447_1_full.jpg

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
BadGT04 said:
^ is a Heffner TT viper. 1000+rwhp

Still dunno why the pic was posted

Because the Z06 guy was getting a Viper?? :shrug:

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
dvs said:
Me and my friends are hanging out talking about racing. My friend say that a co-worker at his job has this bad ass ZO6 that runs really strong. I say "yeah those ZO6's are really sweet running cars" and that was the end of it. Well today while I'm at work, he calls me and says that the guy in the ZO6 wants to run me. So I say "ok let's meet at the spot around 9:30". Well I get there and the Vette is waiting there for me. The guy say "let's go from a 25 mph roll," I say "I thought this was gonna be from a dig." Well anyways we go from a 25mph roll in second and I let him get the hit. As soon as he hits it I start banging through the gears and pull about 7 cars on him. We did two more runs with the same out come. He gave me my props and says that he will be buying a Viper soon and will be looking for me for revenge. Love those ZO6's, thank god he didn't have a supercharger on that thing with a tune.

Not to be a dip s**t but it should be "My friends and I" at the start of a sentence.

Last edited:

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
TORNATIC!! said:
Not to be a dip s**t but it's "My friends and I" at the start of a sentence.

NOOOOOO. Not the grammar police...

and anyway, it really should be "My friends and I" at the BEGINNING of the sentence.

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
Chucko said:
NOOOOOO. Not the grammar police...

and anyway, it really should be "My friends and I" at the BEGINNING of the sentence.

You probably read what I said wrong. He has "me and my friends" at the start of the sentence.

shocker 420

Established Member
dvs said:
The car dyno'd at 626hp and 577 ft lbs. torque.

That's awsome!! I can't believe you drive that to work. It must idle rough in stop and go traffic. Any kind of traffic for that matter!!

But that's sweet, dude, and nice kill.

Griffin

Established Member
Not to be a dip s**t but it should be "My friends and I" at the start of a sentence.

Give me a fuggin break :rolleyes: That's all you have to add to the thread? Bad grammar? Get a life bro..... :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread