ZL1 vs Cobra

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
Going home down the interstate yesterday when a red Camaro pulls onto the road and I see the ZL1 decal and get excited but there is so much traffic can't do anything I go beside it and hit 4th at about 75 the girl that was driving is just smiling. She Than take the exit and i'm like not cool just has to be busy.

Well I keep cruising and 15-20 min later I see this red Camaro flying up on me and its that ZL1 with I guess her husband or something driving and there is virtually no traffic around, After he passes me he hits his brakes and slow down were doing around 60 or so I was in 3rd around 35-4 or so. He hits it first and i'm right after he pulls a half car but not for long i start pulling hard and catch him shift 4th and pull away about 4+ cars at the top of 4th. The guys pulls up waiting for a empty stretch again line them up again we go again same thing he gets the hit takes a bit of a lead but quickly goes away. We ran 3 times with the same outcome and same take off him getting the hit guess he didn't know how to do a honk off, but the guys was just smiling I would have been pissed took it back and say a old mustang beat me lol. No video sorry gf phone was off since in the usa and she usually video tapes.

Yellow03snake

Established Member
Wonder if it was modded, with your 632 HP the Z should have never been ahead and I would think 4 trains would be the distance, those turds are only trappng 111-113 in this weather

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
It was stock i'd say still had stickers on the window and stuff, only reason he was a head because he would floor it and I would have to after.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Good kill!! I was driving home picking my wifey up from work and I saw one on the freeway.. I was in my Racecar... 2007 Mazda 3.. Needless to say he didn't want any

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Wonder if it was modded, with your 632 HP the Z should have never been ahead and I would think 4 trains would be the distance, those turds are only trappng 111-113 in this weather
632 were the numbers his car made on 94 back when the previous owner had it on a hero run (big cool down, ice in the IC etc) after the tune was finished from what I remember. It is more than likely less now, since he's running 91 with a bit of meth.

C6Z06427

Established Member
I would hope you would put the smackdown on him considering you have over 100rwhp than him in addition to almost 450-500 lbs less weight :D

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Good kill.. Sounds about right. 600+rwhp cobra gives a zl1 the hit and pulls around it plus 4 or 5 cars. Takes alot to stop that momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread