ZL1 Run In

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Try the link again, yeah I started out in 3rd and it was pretty even, when I grabbed 4th he started to pull and into 5th he let out. But it was obvious the faster we were going I was going to lose. I was just surprised how bad he DIDNT pull on me.. lol

He walked you hard until about 8 seconds. Honestly he may have let off?

Snapp

Established Member
He walked you hard until about 8 seconds. Honestly he may have let off?

Considering I only had muffler delete at the time.. I would hardly say he walked me hard lol. But yes, you cant hear his exhaust note anymore at the end of video, not sure if its cell phone or him letting off. But regardless pretty sad.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
LMAO at the ban on Moss Inrake (don't want to get in trouble for posting it!) but if OP had one we know this story would have been a slaughter!!!

brandonflood123

Established Member
Considering I only had muffler delete at the time.. I would hardly say he walked me hard lol. But yes, you cant hear his exhaust note anymore at the end of video, not sure if its cell phone or him letting off. But regardless pretty sad.

just a suggestion, dont upload videos of you racing people in traffic(smart thing is to not race in traffic at all). i learned the very very hard way, and i got destroyed in smackdown for it. just a word of advice. lol

on the contrary, im not surprised that you where hanging with it.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
LMAO at the ban on Moss Inrake (don't want to get in trouble for posting it!) but if OP had one we know this story would have been a slaughter!!!

funny-cartoon-pictures-60.jpg

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
just a suggestion, dont upload videos of you racing people in traffic(smart thing is to not race in traffic at all). i learned the very very hard way, and i got destroyed in smackdown for it. just a word of advice. lol

on the contrary, im not surprised that you where hanging with it.

Smack down can be brutal

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I think it's a cool ban. Now you can no longer list your mods and have to change your sigs. Glad they stopped mention of the magical motor enhancement do hickey thingy. Shouldn't even be allowed to show a picture of your engine if that part is up there. Long live the snake. Cobra ( and knowing is half the battle).

Can't really day good kill since it wasn't a race. Get him to stop next time and see how that numbring suspension handles a launch

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Lol, so much ZL1 hate...its like people forget that on a curvy road or track the brakes overheat on the GT500 and the lower horsepower'd ZL1 wins....but I digress..even a heavy ZL1 still has 580hp so I wouldn't take it lightly....course I would definitely buy a used C6Z over a new ZL1.

had a ZL1 owner complain to me about how quick the brakes heat up....

Users who are viewing this thread