ZL1 kill

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice kill man, nice to see the Terminators beating up on Chevy's best offering in Camaro form.

You go to Bowling Green?

Prototype007

Established Member
i think youre mixing me up with mike or quade or someone else.

Not at all.

And I know one of those two don't race on the street. The other well he says he doesn't, but tends to suddenly do some spirited driving beside or around others at times lol!

So if you was always down to race, then why did you never show up to any of the racing during the cruises out of all these years? I don't even remember seeing a video or hearing about you racing anyone at all on the street.

I'm sort of sad now that you're gone and never knew any of this lol! :lol:

p.s. Good kill. You know how my feelings are toward a Gen 5. :beer:

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Not at all.

And I know one of those two don't race on the street. The other well he says he doesn't, but tends to suddenly do some spirited driving beside or around others at times lol!

So if you was always down to race, then why did you never show up to any of the racing during the cruises out of all these years? I don't even remember seeing a video or hearing about you racing anyone at all on the street.

I'm sort of sad now that you're gone and never knew any of this lol! :lol:

p.s. Good kill. You know how my feelings are toward a Gen 5. :beer:

Mainly cuz I've worked every Friday and Saturday for the last 7 years. Its why I never got to the track half as often as I wanted either.

My YouTube account has some of my vids tho like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfcUdZbVHa0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread