ZL1 kill

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Dad and I were headed out to the westside mustangs cruise last night. I was in front in the terminator and mom and dad were behind me in the gt500.

We're rolling along doing about 75...when i notice this black 2010+ camaro catching up. he gets alongside the gt500 and dad wont run of course. I notice a zl1 hood and as he speeds up to get alongside my cobra, Im hoping its a real ZL1.

It is. Exhaust didnt sound stock so it was somewhat modded, though I dont know how much.

He slowed and got even with me so i slowed to 60, dropped it in 3rd. he matched and 3-honked it.

He was gone the instant I punched it...I let out at 140...had 3-4 lengths on him.

He slowed just in front of me and thats when I started laughing.

His custom plate was "Stomp U". :lol:

He was a good sport and rolled down his windows and gave a thumbs up.

Think he should have to change his license plates now. :rockon:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Dad and I were headed out to the westside mustangs cruise last night. I was in front in the terminator and mom and dad were behind me in the gt500.

We're rolling along doing about 75...when i notice this black 2010+ camaro catching up. he gets alongside the gt500 and dad wont run of course. I notice a zl1 hood and as he speeds up to get alongside my cobra, Im hoping its a real ZL1.

It is. Exhaust didnt sound stock so it was somewhat modded, though I dont know how much.

He slowed and got even with me so i slowed to 60, dropped it in 3rd. he matched and 3-honked it.

He was gone the instant I punched it...I let out at 140...had 3-4 lengths on him.

He slowed just in front of me and thats when I started laughing.

His custom plate was "Stomp U". :lol:

He was a good sport and rolled down his windows and gave a thumbs up.

Think he should have to change his license plates now. :rockon:

Nice kill. Thats coo that you and your pops are into mustangs like that, hope my son likes mustangs like me hahahaha

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
Good kill! He may have gave u a thumbs up but I bet he thought damn it. lol

LOL, probably went back to the dealership later and cursed his salesman. "You said this car was going to stomp the competition, I even had that put on my plate." :bash:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Nice kill. Thats coo that you and your pops are into mustangs like that, hope my son likes mustangs like me hahahaha

well, he wasnt lol. hes only had the GT500 for a week...had a premium v6 for a year. before that, no mustangs ever.

So you won't street race when you lived in Kentucky, but you do in Texas?!

Really Mock?

cant tell if ur serious? i raced anything and everything i could get a hold of.

Users who are viewing this thread