ZEX WET Nitrous Kit Complete Like New (Cheap)

Stangv

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Everything in pics included (except cat) lol
$395 SHIPPED! All in Like new condition, bottle gauge also included

20120606_203352.jpg

20120606_203515.jpg

20120606_203416.jpg

20120606_204227.jpg

Last edited:

Stangv

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
It's a ZEX kit so it will simply utilizes your TPS for WOT no switches needed everything is inclusive inside the module. This is by far a very easy and safe install everything you need to install is included.

It comes with bottle, all necessary stainless braided lines, nozzle, jets, bottle brackets, fuel line adapter, Installation directions, liquid filled nitrous pressure gauge and Zex Wet nitrous module.
It's just as if you bought a new ZEX wet kit I just no longer have the box.

Remember on our cobras this kit produces very BIG power gains!

I'm most likely going to sell it locally soon so if any interest please contact me ASAP. Only listed it on here for a good price to try to give back for the good deals I've got here.

-DUNNY-

Established Member
It's a ZEX kit so it will simply utilizes your TPS for WOT no switches needed everything is inclusive inside the module. This is by far a very easy and safe install everything you need to install is included.

It comes with bottle, all necessary stainless braided lines, nozzle, jets, bottle brackets, fuel line adapter, Installation directions, liquid filled nitrous pressure gauge and Zex Wet nitrous module.
It's just as if you bought a new ZEX wet kit I just no longer have the box.

Remember on our cobras this kit produces very BIG power gains!

I'm most likely going to sell it locally soon so if any interest please contact me ASAP. Only listed it on here for a good price to try to give back for the good deals I've got here.

oh ok thank you for clearing that up, i was just going off of the jegs and summit website pictures, looked like alot more to it. and ur last picture showing the toggle switch ect on the instruction booklet.

Users who are viewing this thread