Zaxjax's worst nightmare!!!

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
:beer:

2567437271_fa7547cd7a_o.jpg

TRBO VNM

actually, it would be N2DAMYSTICS nightmare. I pawned that beer off on a couple friends last weekend. so now I just have Heinekin in there.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I can't tell if this picture was taken after a traffic accident, or a student tailgate party at Maryland??

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
I can't tell if this picture was taken after a traffic accident, or a student tailgate party at Maryland??

Has to be an accident, I see no rioting crowds, mounted police, overturned buses or cars and no burning couches..

Yup....accident, definitely accident. :poke:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Yeah I was just thinking it would at least be nice to arrive on the scene and starting going for the unbroken bottles. It would make a good drinking game... If you find one, ya gotta drink it and keep looking for more.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
After seeing the title, I was afraid that the thread was going to contain a picture of my engine compartment.
I'm so relieved.
Back to the :beer:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
dude!! thats an expensive good beer!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!

that is horrible.. absolutely horrible.. whoever caused the beer truck to spill its load should be shot.. end of story... bastards..

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
This picture bring a tear to my eye. What a waste. So many green bottles, so young. They didn't even have a chance. :crying:

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
After seeing the title, I was afraid that the thread was going to contain a picture of my engine compartment.
I'm so relieved.
Back to the :beer:

haha, very nice!

dude!! thats an expensive good beer!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!

that is horrible.. absolutely horrible.. whoever caused the beer truck to spill its load should be shot.. end of story... bastards..

expensive disgusting beer you mean! lol

Users who are viewing this thread