Zaino'ed the car today!

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
this is the best I can muster right now. The car is in the garage right now out of commission. I didn't wash it prior to putting it down either.

IMG_0649.jpg

Trust me, it looks way worse in person. At least to me it does.

Red3

Established Member
yea, i used the Dawn to get all the old stuff off. I know not to use it everyday to wash but I don't think there will be any harm to do it to remove old stuff. In the Zaino instructions it says to use it.

How much to do mine too? :-D

umm, u drive to me with a case of Miller Lite and $75 and ill pay my lil bro $25 of it to do your car. LOL

looks really good bro....what kind of hood is that?!

It's a S281 Rep made by Kaenen

this is the best I can muster right now. The car is in the garage right now out of commission. I didn't wash it prior to putting it down either.

IMG_0649.jpg

Trust me, it looks way worse in person. At least to me it does.

Doesn't look that bad but would need some close ups to better tell. The kit I got was $180 (Ithink) so if its really bad it wouldn't really be worth it. There is still some flaws in my paint and his but both are a lot better than before. I'm gonna try and find the videos of the stuff he wants for his car and I might get me some too. Looked pretty good.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
it's hard to get close ups to come out right. I guess at $180 it's still cheaper than a paint job. How many applications are in a kit? Or is it a one time thing?

Rotzs99

Established Member
Nice lookin ride!

We're almost like twins, but I'm the cheap-o ass twin. 01 rear, 03 wheels, stock hood, but i do have the light bar.:beer:

Red3

Established Member
Nice lookin ride!

We're almost like twins, but I'm the cheap-o ass twin. 01 rear, 03 wheels, stock hood, but i do have the light bar.:beer:

how does that make u cheap ass? i only have my 03 cuz i wrecked my car and everything else was on it when i bought it minus eaton. AND I WANT A LIGHT BAR SO BAD

Tempting lol... surely you'd want a better beer than miller tho :p

nah, miller lite is the best. GREAT TASTE. LESS FILLING

looks nice man. that camera doesnt do it justice. a nice slr camera and that car would take some pretty sick pics

YEA, I WAS TEMPTED TO CALL MY EX WHO IS A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER TO COME TAKE SOME PICS, whoops sorry.

Rotzs99

Established Member
how does that make u cheap ass? i only have my 03 cuz i wrecked my car and everything else was on it when i bought it minus eaton. AND I WANT A LIGHT BAR SO BAD.

Well all those i added to mine, i didnt want to shell out the money for saleens or a new hood. Only reason i have the 01 rear is cuz i got rear-ended by a DOT employee:dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread