Zaino

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
I don't doubt that Zaino lasts forever, but I wanted to note that I got 5 months + durability with poorboy's ex (only one coat) topped with natty's blue (only one coat!)...

The look is great, too.

Just wanted to note that I'm sure Zaino lasts forever, but there are also other products that will last a long time (and potentially look better/cost less/easier to use).

Juiced-03

Established Member
Very true guys! But there are people who could care less about detailing and end up with oxidation and horrible swirls. I know plenty of people who have $40,000+ cars and NEVER wax them. It's sad, but not everyone is obsessed like we are. Not everyone has the time either. For an extremely durable and better looking product, I'd recommend UPP. It's also much easier to use. Zaino is extremely hyped up from all of the forums so of course people will want to try it and see what it's all about. Those same people usually end up wanting to try other things as well, for whatever reason.

pj, glad to hear you got good durability with EX! I really need to revisit that product soon.

32V SVT

Established Member
ThunderBolt, the finish on your Lightning looks A W E SO M E ! ! !
I am also using Zaino and am really impressed with the end results... :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread