z06 what

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
im sure WICKED would have murdered the op LOL!!!!! OP, wanna read something funny? you should read the 8 page fight we got into last night with a c5Z owner who owned "3 or 4" cobras, knows that his Z was built by the hand of god and therefore is the fastest car on the face of the planet! yet he backed down when i chimed in and offered to drive to him to race him. hes from KY and he was picking on someone in chicago. i live 2 hrs from him and called him out on his B.S. and he wont accept a race from he called a "trailer park trash, overweight cobra"
What board was this on? Tell him I have a 'vert that would give him a heartache. lol

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
Nice kill.

I pulled on a C6 Corvette while I was in a low RPM 4th gear. It was priceless to se his face. I wonder what his face would have looked like if I went down to 3rd. I just wanted to put lengths on a Vette in 4th.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
well i finally got a chance to race my buddies 04' z06. after the endless shit talking i had to hear about his stupid vette, i completely destroyed his ass. went from about 30-130 and had an easy 3 cars on him. after the first run he tried saying he left traction on so we went again and the results just worsend for him:banana:

good for you!!!!!!!!!

i hate vettes, and i dislike the owners more!

Users who are viewing this thread