z06 what

sik02gt

Established Member
well i finally got a chance to race my buddies 04' z06. after the endless shit talking i had to hear about his stupid vette, i completely destroyed his ass. went from about 30-130 and had an easy 3 cars on him. after the first run he tried saying he left traction on so we went again and the results just worsend for him:banana:

Silver03Termi

Established Member
im sure WICKED would have murdered the op LOL!!!!! OP, wanna read something funny? you should read the 8 page fight we got into last night with a c5Z owner who owned "3 or 4" cobras, knows that his Z was built by the hand of god and therefore is the fastest car on the face of the planet! yet he backed down when i chimed in and offered to drive to him to race him. hes from KY and he was picking on someone in chicago. i live 2 hrs from him and called him out on his B.S. and he wont accept a race from he called a "trailer park trash, overweight cobra"

sik02gt

Established Member
my car made 497rwhp and 512tq with the mods in my sig but since then i have done the o/r X and the t/b and power inlet so the tuner told me i should be making around 525hp now. he is stock at the moment. even though he is stock i couldnt beleave how bad of a blood bath it was.

sik02gt

Established Member
after the first time he tried saying he left his traction on lol. then the second time he tried saying he couldnt hear me beeping even though i let him have the jump. he admits hes a sore loser he wanted to try a 3rd time.

sik02gt

Established Member
just figured id share with you guys. everyone says that were cocky ( 03-04 cobra owners) but god i know 2 guys with vettes and they are cocky as hell it felt good shuttin him up

Totsie7944

Established Member
Good kill! It's so rare that guys in Vettes around here will even play around.

Vette owners never want to play. I ran a C6 Z06 a couple months back, beat it by 6 cars and he got the next exit instead of trying again. I don't see the point.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
after the first time he tried saying he left his traction on lol. then the second time he tried saying he couldnt hear me beeping even though i let him have the jump. he admits hes a sore loser he wanted to try a 3rd time.

I know what you mean man, some people are so stuck in their little world that they won't accept defeat. Nice kill! :thumbsup:

03SVTKB

Established Member
great kill!!
i TOO am looking for a c6 z to race.

how much horse do u need in a cobra to beat a c6 z? good driver and blah blah

03yellow

Established Member
The new vetts are no joke. The New ZO6 run extreemly well. Youll need around 600rwhp to beat the new Z06; they dont weight anything.

great kill!!
i TOO am looking for a c6 z to race.

how much horse do u need in a cobra to beat a c6 z? good driver and blah blah

Last edited:

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
New vettes= 3,150lbs.
09 DYNOED 448RWHP
AFTER EXHAUST ONLY DYNOED 496RWHP.
A BUDDY OF MINE HAS A 04 COBRA WHIPPLED AND A 09 Z06, MUST BE NICE

Last edited:

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
Its the color. Sonic Blue is faster than other colors. Its not HP, its reduced drag - - it looks so good that the air is afraid to touch it.

Users who are viewing this thread