Z06 FIRST RIDE and REVIEW

csc427

Established Member
@csc427

Where u at???? You in or out??
I’m 100% in at msrp. I think the car is fantastic for the price. I was number 2 on my local dealer list. He told me now that he will need $50k over. I said no thank you. I’ll find one even if it’s a 2nd year run. Let me know if you hear of one at msrp.
On another note, I think I’m ordering a trx. Lol. Me and my brother not having a lot of Ford luck lately. His raptor blew up with 30k miles on it (cam phaser). They replaced with a new crate motor. Luckily it smokes. So that’s good. Lol. My supercharged f150 has been in the shop a ton now. 2 ac compressors, non stop cel. Not too happy with 42k miles. Doing great otherwise. Hope you are as well.

blk02edge

Established Member
I’m 100% in at msrp. I think the car is fantastic for the price. I was number 2 on my local dealer list. He told me now that he will need $50k over. I said no thank you. I’ll find one even if it’s a 2nd year run. Let me know if you hear of one at msrp.
On another note, I think I’m ordering a trx. Lol. Me and my brother not having a lot of Ford luck lately. His raptor blew up with 30k miles on it (cam phaser). They replaced with a new crate motor. Luckily it smokes. So that’s good. Lol. My supercharged f150 has been in the shop a ton now. 2 ac compressors, non stop cel. Not too happy with 42k miles. Doing great otherwise. Hope you are as well.
I think you are less likely to get a C8Z for MSRP than a Ford Willy Wonka golden ticket GT500 when they were fresh

csc427

Established Member
I think you are less likely to get a C8Z for MSRP than a Ford Willy Wonka golden ticket GT500 when they were fresh
They are out there. Just mostly spoken for. Couple dealers have lists but have 1000+ people on those lists. It’s estimated that around 50% of the people will drop off the list when they’re actually called to place the order. I don’t think I’ll have a problem getting one after this initial run.

blk02edge

Established Member
They are out there. Just mostly spoken for. Couple dealers have lists but have 1000+ people on those lists. It’s estimated that around 50% of the people will drop off the list when they’re actually called to place the order. I don’t think I’ll have a problem getting one after this initial run.
Maybe... But I forsee supply issues. They won't be pumped out in mass. I think you'll be waiting 2 years at least unless you are calling around the country every day.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.

Attachments

• 6C8F4D49-7886-45A6-A7DF-FC6887F716A5_4_5005_c.jpeg
    6C8F4D49-7886-45A6-A7DF-FC6887F716A5_4_5005_c.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 51

csc427

Established Member
Yes. And currently a zr1, a 911 turbo, a Range Rover sport supercharged, an 04 cobra, a 93 cobra, a roush blown f150…soon to be trx and sometime a c8 z06. Lol. What exactly is your point?

csc427

Established Member
Maybe... But I forsee supply issues. They won't be pumped out in mass. I think you'll be waiting 2 years at least unless you are calling around the country every day.
Yes, I can see that as well. Luckily, I have a 5 y/o and 2y/o that occupy the vast majority of my time. Days are flying by. If I have to wait a year or little longer, it won’t affect me. Lol. Things are a blur right now and I can hardly drive what I have.

quad

Established Member
Tell me you haven’t been around high end cars without telling me you’ve been around high end cars…lmao
I’m a fan of all fast cars. This car should be nuts. I fully expect stock times to be In the same neighborhood as r8/lambo and the mclaren lineup. Low 10’s out the gate. And break lap records as well. Amazing amount of engineering at the price point it will be offered at. Interior seems high end as well. Well done.
Are you a fan of the Plaid? ;)

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Good point. I can appreciate it for what it is. It’s just not for me. I’m a huge sound guy. It has to sound good AND be fast. Lol. Driving experience and feel mean so much.
You can add a cammed Hellcat exhaust sound to it lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL at a $50K ADM.

kaz109

Established Member
LOL at a $50K ADM.
Did you expect anything less? My Audi dealership is selling RS6’s at 50k over all day long. They have never sat longer than a week. If there are getting that for a wagon no reason Chevy won’t get that or more with the Z06

csc427

Established Member
Did you expect anything less? My Audi dealership is selling RS6’s at 50k over all day long. They have never sat longer than a week. If there are getting that for a wagon no reason Chevy won’t get that or more with the Z06
Yep. The place I called outside of DC is getting $75k over. He told me I’d be #13 on his list. Getting 20. First customer already sent the full $75k to guarantee spot number 1…I’ve never needed to be the first guy to have something. Def don’t like throwing money away.

Users who are viewing this thread