Z O SICK vs 401ci T67 Mustang!

Jefe

Established Member
redocmach1 said:
sick vids my god u guys gatta tell me next time this shit happens IIIII WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro come down on Saturday nights! We do this every Sat. 10pm or later. We meet at Sonic on Broadway and Plummer by Univeristy and head out to a nice little strip to have some fun. Cruise down with Aerosi665, I think hes coming down again this Saturday. We'll line up some races for you!

These races were a last second setup last night so we dont always know ahead of time

Last edited:

Z O SICK

Established Member
03AZRoush said:
cocky sob...:lol:

I should of refrased that honestly lol. That came out all wrong. No flame intended! I raced him before when I just had a cam and we were pretty close. He beat me but I gave him a good run. I had way less power than I do now though. BW's car is fast. He'll be at Sonic this Saturday so maybe we will get a rematch in.

Tony

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
i think he made just at 500/500 and he has a small cam, nice runs man im looking forward to more vids and put the camera in the other car so we can hear your ride!

Jefe

Established Member
02 Z06 said:
i think he made just at 500/500 and he has a small cam, nice runs man im looking forward to more vids and put the camera in the other car so we can hear your ride!
thats a great idea! Tony we gotta put $krilla in the other car and me in yours!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
401 cubes and a T76 and only 580 rwhp? What a waste of a setup. A stock horrible headed 302 with 15-16 psi will make over 500 on a stock HCI setup or get damn close. Sounds like he started in second gear on some races and first on others but hard to tell without knowing what speed they went from.

Oh well, sucks for him, just goes to show you what somebody can do with a less powerfull car that knows their car better EVEN FROM A ROLL.

Waits for the faggots to come in and say "but roll racing takes 0 skill and all cars should pull the tires on the streets with a 7000 rpm clutch dump"

Fadis_Z

Established Member
Z O SICK said:
I put down 489rwhp/474rwtq. Not the best numbers but it does the job.

Awesome man. This is exactly where I would like to be after my headers, intake and tune I am putting on when it clears up in a month or two.

Looking forward to some more vids..:-D

Users who are viewing this thread