Z O SICK vs 401ci T67 Mustang!

turbosaleen

Established Member
msutang driver shifts to slow imo he was pulling in the z06 in every gear but lost ground each time he shifted while the z-06 didnt lose hardly anything on shifts due to his shifting much faster

also .. what is in the mustang you say 67 vid says 76 and no where does it say 400 + cubes in the vid..

a t-67 or a t76 are a choke for a 400 cube motor so is it a 400+ cube windsor stroker ? and if so that guy realy should have a bigger turbo ..

I see him brake boosting in the last run.. and with 400 cubes he shouldnt need to brake boost at all with 67 or even a 76 that thing should have full boost by 2200 rpm easily

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
damnit Tony you beat me to it.

Why not post the KB Cobra race?? haha.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Awesome vid.. Some fox's run good some don't. Your car just happen to run better that day when you found those gears.

I especially liked the part coming down from 175mph when you came up on that guys ass with your high beams, like "get out of my way, don't you see I'm speeding, dumbass!".

Shamrock

Established Member
How fast where you going in that video? As soon as you put 1 + cars on someone you would think you would let off

Jefe

Established Member
Shamrock said:
How fast where you going in that video? As soon as you put 1 + cars on someone you would think you would let off
no no haha. Hes got to take it to 175 lol

whitecobra2387 said:
kb?? tell us more please
03 KB Cobra 15psi. Needed a driver mod....He couldnt get traction to save his life

Z O SICK

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. The car does infact have a T76 and 401ci motor. He was a little shocked with how the races went. He thinks that i'm spraying which I'm not. Anything can happen on the street.

As far as the KB Cobra goes, he couldn't get any traction. To be honest and not to sound cocky, I would have beat him. I race a simular modded KB Cobra (15psi) 545rwhp and pulled three cars on him. We raced from a 3rd gear roll and by top of 4th, I had three cars on him and pulling. I'm not the best driver in the world as you can see in the vid but when I'm on I'm on. This car is my daily driver so after drving the same car all the time, you tend to get use to it.

Users who are viewing this thread