Z-06 gets irritated by Integra and ambushed by two Snakes.

Nuke61

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
Please just let it go. It doesn't matter what would happen if X car raced Y car -- in THIS case the Z06 got spanked, not once, but twice.

If you want to talk about some other case where a Cobra gets beaten, then start your own thread.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Bowtie092 said:
Just one question for the Two Snakes. Do u guys ever run aginst a Z06 with Balls?
I mean i give alot of credit to the TERMINATOR. It can be very FAST with little $$$$$$$. But I never hear any terminator owners talk about running into a REALLY fast Z06. My buddy has an 02 Z06 with a cartek heads and cam package and his best was in the mid 10's and is still very streetable. I wonder what would happen if a TERMINATOR ran into him and tried to take a bite out of that CHEVY??????

Not yet but I'm looking forward to it. I don't mind getting beat at all. That's just justification for more Mods isn't it? I've lost 4 times in 60 races from a dig for 1/4 measured. Once to an old school small block Nova. Browse some more threads and you'll find we do lose, just not very often.

Purerock105

Established Member
BayareaCob04...i dont get why people always get butt hurt about what other people say about a car[/QUOTE said:
Exactly...Z06's aren't unbeatable, just like Cobra's. Pandora's box when
cars are modified, but still it's fun to just run em' and see.

Someone is usually surprised either way... :)

The more comedic element is the Integra..."Hey, where'd everybody go...?"

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Bowtie092 said:
Look i didnt make that post to start a WAR. Trust me i know my place with my STOCK SS. If i ever ran into one of those beasts i would just like to race it to see how fast they really are, bc ive never raced one before. But in that vid the TERMINATOR lost? I dont get your point? I still think my friend would win. Anyway all im saying is that you guys never seam to admit defeat.

There is no point. You asked if terminators race Z06's with balls, so I provided a video. Your friend does not run 9s, stock longblock cobras are capable of 9s. So no, he would not win.

As far as never admiting defeat, YOU DID JUST WATCH A VIDEO submited first by Broke7, the Cobra's owner. :shrug:

Y2K Roadster

Established Member
Oh I got no beef with anyone on here except the person that started trash talking to me(killerstanger)...he has no idea about my car but started the flames anyway.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Bowtie092 said:
Just one question for the Two Snakes. Do u guys ever run aginst a Z06 with Balls?
I mean i give alot of credit to the TERMINATOR. It can be very FAST with little $$$$$$$. But I never hear any terminator owners talk about running into a REALLY fast Z06. My buddy has an 02 Z06 with a cartek heads and cam package and his best was in the mid 10's and is still very streetable. I wonder what would happen if a TERMINATOR ran into him and tried to take a bite out of that CHEVY??????

there's some damn fast Z06's out there.. friend had (sold to a cop in New Jersey) the quickest Z06 in the US for awhile, ran a [email protected] in the 1/4 with an MTI 422 stroker and a 150 shot, high 10's nat asp..

and looking at it, beside the beautiful Carvaggio interior and very mild body kit (and the awesome rumble of the exhaust) you wouldn't know it wasn't a stock Z06...

Y2K Roadster

Established Member
killerstanger said:
BY the way roadster i was talking to bowtie since he is the one that said we never admit defeat. dont get all buthurt.

Oh ok...sorry, I thought that you came after me...sorry about the :burn:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
I dont get it, why make a chevy screenname, come on a mustang board, and dis us because we dont post any stories about modded z06's. IF we run into them im sure well post the results, so why start this crap? you're on a mustang board, deal or leave.

MATT SS

Look, I know im on a mustang board. I've read many posts and am not trying to put anyone down. I didn't intentionaly start ANYTHING. I've gotten all the answers Im looking for. Im on this board bc i like chevys, but am also curious about mustangs.

Sorry if I offended ANYONE!

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Bowtie092 said:

Oh I don't have a terminator but I'm willing to run him on the street or at a road course! :D ;-) I believe I've snacked on a couple of modded Z-06's! :D

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Bowtie092 said:
Look, I know im on a mustang board. I've read many posts and am not trying to put anyone down. I didn't intentionaly start ANYTHING. I've gotten all the answers Im looking for. Im on this board bc i like chevys, but am also curious about mustangs.

Sorry if I offended ANYONE!

You're welcome to log up and yak at us when ya want. We're not all asswipes.

Blk_C5_FRC

Established Member
BayareaCob04 said:
here we go again just another Chevy VS. Ford

I dig both cars Z06 and Cobras

Both cars are stupid fast when done right so i dont get why people always get butt hurt about what other people say about a car

Just like some of the Cobra guys dont get Vettes.... Some Chevy guys dont get Cobras... I think most of each category respects the other... Some people are just idiots. Honestly... It seems half and half to me... When it comes to Vettes and Cobras, it all comes down to who has the most toys on it, because they have very similar common benchmarks for performance (H/C Vette vs pullied Cobra.... KB Cobra vs supercharged Vette, etc...). So when I run into a Cobra, I know its almost a 50% chance he could take me... But he should realize, the odds are pretty good I might pull him too.. You arent goin beat em all, and they all arent gonna beat you. Just the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread