Z-06 gets irritated by Integra and ambushed by two Snakes.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
On the way back from the Dyno session our little trio tripped across a Z-06. RickSVT was leading and proceeded to badger it into running. The Z just ignored him so I tried. No luck, we pulled up ahead and started to slow down when the guy in the Integra started messing with him. This irritated the Z, who promptly pulled away from the Integra and by us. Rick jumped out behind him and waited until he pulled to the right before matching and bugging him again. I slid up behind them waiting. The Z got the jump and we were off! Rick reeled him in while I was reeling them both in and the Z quit. Rick dropped back to give him props while we waited and we were off again. Nice way to end a little run just munching on some Bowtie. :thumbsup:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
The Z was fun to mess with, nothin like whooping up on a chevy....it was fun though.......

Oh yeah, when I went to the store in the afternoon, I ran into a Viper GTS Yellow with black stripes....the dude wanted to play, but I had to get to the store, wife was waiting....damn..I wanted to play with him too...

Rick

Nuke61

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
Well, at least the Integra was good for something :)

Good kills... getting smacked by not 1 but 2 Cobras :burnout:

The Integra part was a bit unclear, was he part of the trio?

Cammed01C5

Established Member
RickSvt said:
The Z was fun to mess with, nothin like whooping up on a chevy....it was fun though.......

Oh yeah, when I went to the store in the afternoon, I ran into a Viper GTS Yellow with black stripes....the dude wanted to play, but I had to get to the store, wife was waiting....damn..I wanted to play with him too...

Rick

You should have made her wait a little while longer. it would be very hard to pass up an encounter with a Viper.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Nuke61 said:
Well, at least the Integra was good for something :)

Good kills... getting smacked by not 1 but 2 Cobras :burnout:

The Integra part was a bit unclear, was he part of the trio?

Yep, he's one of the locals that hangs out. He put down a whopping 138 N/A with CAI and exhaust.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yeah, too bad when I met the dude it was right in front of the store....HAHA

and she was outside waiting for me....

Y2K Roadster

Established Member
spyder1337 said:
Come to florida, they are everbawhere! :) Viper tastes good in this cobras mouth ;)

Hey your close to P.C. A friend of mine has a little red 96 R/T-10 you can race...he is also "slightly supercharged" :)

MATT SS

Just one question for the Two Snakes. Do u guys ever run aginst a Z06 with Balls?
I mean i give alot of credit to the TERMINATOR. It can be very FAST with little $$$$$$$. But I never hear any terminator owners talk about running into a REALLY fast Z06. My buddy has an 02 Z06 with a cartek heads and cam package and his best was in the mid 10's and is still very streetable. I wonder what would happen if a TERMINATOR ran into him and tried to take a bite out of that CHEVY??????

killerstanger

Established Member
I dont know if we would run into your friend what would happen, but i do know what would happen to you if any terminator would run into you.

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Bowtie092 said:
Just one question for the Two Snakes. Do u guys ever run aginst a Z06 with Balls?
I mean i give alot of credit to the TERMINATOR. It can be very FAST with little $$$$$$$. But I never hear any terminator owners talk about running into a REALLY fast Z06. My buddy has an 02 Z06 with a cartek heads and cam package and his best was in the mid 10's and is still very streetable. I wonder what would happen if a TERMINATOR ran into him and tried to take a bite out of that CHEVY??????

Um...there is a video of Broke7 running a blown Z06, why dont you watch that? I wonder what would happen if your friend raced a terminator with a stock longblock and some goodies.

Broke7

MATT SS

Look i didnt make that post to start a WAR. Trust me i know my place with my STOCK SS. If i ever ran into one of those beasts i would just like to race it to see how fast they really are, bc ive never raced one before. But in that vid the TERMINATOR lost? I dont get your point? I still think my friend would win. Anyway all im saying is that you guys never seam to admit defeat.

Squeeler92

Bowtie guys, just bow out gracefully, really only way to keep from starting a whole Chevy v. Ford. If it makes you feel any better, there ARE people out there who repect the Cobra's and Z's equally. Both can be made to go crazy fast....both brilliant pieces of machinery. Hopefully I will be fortunate to have one in my garage one day...

Cobrastruk04

here we go again just another Chevy VS. Ford

I dig both cars Z06 and Cobras

Both cars are stupid fast when done right so i dont get why people always get butt hurt about what other people say about a car

Users who are viewing this thread