yup.... hellcat but I actually want this one.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
I really liked the last two Charger body styles.. This new one has yet to impress me, namely the front end. The rest of the car is badass.

paintless302

Established Member
Ready to see the Jeep version!

Thats what I'm sayin'!

jeep-grand-cherokee-srt-hellcat-1-1.jpg

ramstein

Established Member
I like it better than Challenger, but if they ever put this powertrain in a Jeep SRT8 I will have to get one. 707hp Allwheel drive Cherokee SRT8 would be IMO the craziest!

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
if they made this in a 300C I would be in love...just not crazy about the looks of the chargers

edit: ^ yes a Cherokee would be even better

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I am hoping they come out with a Hellcat Cherokee, would be amazing!

Anyone think a hellcat Wrangler would be awesome?

o2gt

Established Member
i think this car is simply amazing. a year ago maybe less this car would have been inconceivable for almost any manufacturer to make. more so to come out of dodge have this much hp and cost what it does. yes its heavy compared to a mustang, camaro or corvette but i can easily look past it. if it had significant weight savings it would likely cost much more than it does. sure it would be nice to have one of the euro models, but look at the cost difference. yes they have more handling abilities and some more luxury. but it would guess i would have just as much or more fun on the street with the charger were i do all my driving.

Users who are viewing this thread