yup.... hellcat but I actually want this one.

Extremite

Established Member
Good to know that I'm not the only one who prefers the Charger to the Challenger. There's just something about super sedans that get me excited.

oldmodman

Established Member
Bring back the Magnum Wagon.

Put a Hellcat in it.

Paint it pearl white.

I'll buy it.

I carry too much stuff for anything smaller and if it wouldn't fit all the crap I would never get to drive it anyway.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
you can tell by watching the hot lap how under tired the car is for max handling. he was fighting over steer on every corner.

i wonder how much of a difference a square 305 set up would make. i wonder if 315s or 335s would fit square! lol. who cares if itll tramline, dat tire tho'.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I'd take the Charger over the Challenger, too. It doesn't sound quite as good, but it looks better and has 4 doors. The DigDug mask actually reminds me of my childhood days playing Atari games.

mavisky

Established Member
Good to know that I'm not the only one who prefers the Charger to the Challenger. There's just something about super sedans that get me excited.

This x 100!!

Only 130lbs more than the Challenger? Give me the 4 doors so I can load my friends in the back and make them all shit their pants lol.

nicksender

Established Member
If I was a Dodge man I would get the Charger version of the Hellcat without a doubt; looks miles better than the Challenger.

I don't care for the weight on either; though I am impressed by the performance.

Is Dodge going to keep the Challenger a portly "muscle" car forever? I think it's getting long in the tooth and needs a diet.

I would like to see SRT someday pump out a SRT Dart with AWD and 350HP though.

Users who are viewing this thread