You're A Woman If...

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
You are a Bitch.

When asked 'Is something bothering you?' reply 'no' then get pissed off when you are believed.

You become attracted to someone because he is outgoing and loves parties, start dating him, and immediately expect him to stop this behavior..

You always take an hour longer than promised to prepare for the evening.

You always hide very important events in very unimportant terms so you can have something to be pissed about when your boyfriend declines because he has pressing business, i.e. You say 'It's no big deal, but I was wondering if you would like to visit my parents with me if you are not busy this weekend.' when you mean 'It means a great deal to me for you to see my family with me this weekend whether or not it is possible!'

You whine

If you are trying to sleep, it's because you're exhausted from your almost superhuman level of daily achievement; if he is trying to sleep it's because he is lazy.

No matter what the activity, he doesn't do it as well as a past boyfriend.

If he pays attention to you, he is smothering you.

If he gives you space, he is ignoring you.

You Complain.

You hate any bar he likes.

You demand to be treated as an equal in everything - except when paying for meals, airplane tickets, concerts, beers, clothes, etc. - these are required gifts proving his love.

You declare PMS at any given time. If he is knowledgeable about your cycle, tell him you're irregular from all the stress of your life.

If ANY woman who so much as stares at your boyfriend must be labeled a WHORE and your network of friends must be informed immediately to spread this as quick as possible.

You make his life miserable by making him feel guilty about doing anything other than catering to your needs.

You break into tears for no apparent reason.

You ask for help in some endeavor then become livid when it is given.

You insinuate yourself into your boyfriend's group of friends, break up with him, then make sure you are present at every gathering for the next month just to rub it in.

-norcal_cobra

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Nothing pissed me off more than her always trying to hang out with my friends, even friends she said she hated while we were together.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
You say I think we need to take a break, slow down BLAH,BLAH,BLAH. But you mean I found someone else I want to sleep with.:kaboom:

SNK BITN

Established Member
Originally posted by SohowcomeHottie
Not ALL women are like that.

Some of us are cool :thumbsup:

Sorry girl, your outnumbered by slutty parasites :shrug:. But you keep on keepin on :thumbsup:

CobraCallie

Banned
Originally posted by norcal_cobra
If you are trying to sleep, it's because you're exhausted from your almost superhuman level of daily achievement; if he is trying to sleep it's because he is lazy.

:chicken: Oops.. I've done that before :shrug: But I learned my lesson.. :-D

I've learned that it's the other way around, I'M the lazy one.

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by norcal_cobra
You are a Bitch.

When asked 'Is something bothering you?' reply 'no' then get pissed off when you are believed.

You become attracted to someone because he is outgoing and loves parties, start dating him, and immediately expect him to stop this behavior..

You always take an hour longer than promised to prepare for the evening.

You always hide very important events in very unimportant terms so you can have something to be pissed about when your boyfriend declines because he has pressing business, i.e. You say 'It's no big deal, but I was wondering if you would like to visit my parents with me if you are not busy this weekend.' when you mean 'It means a great deal to me for you to see my family with me this weekend whether or not it is possible!'

You whine

No matter what the activity, he doesn't do it as well as a past boyfriend.

If he pays attention to you, he is smothering you.

If he gives you space, he is ignoring you.

You Complain.

You hate any bar he likes.

You demand to be treated as an equal in everything - except when paying for meals, airplane tickets, concerts, beers, clothes, etc. - these are required gifts proving his love.

You declare PMS at any given time. If he is knowledgeable about your cycle, tell him you're irregular from all the stress of your life.

If ANY woman who so much as stares at your boyfriend must be labeled a WHORE and your network of friends must be informed immediately to spread this as quick as possible.

You make his life miserable by making him feel guilty about doing anything other than catering to your needs.

You break into tears for no apparent reason.

You ask for help in some endeavor then become livid when it is given.

You insinuate yourself into your boyfriend's group of friends, break up with him, then make sure you are present at every gathering for the next month just to rub it in.

-norcal_cobra
where does nor_cal cobra come up with this stuff. i mean funny:D

Users who are viewing this thread