your voting for this guy? lol

inteller

Established Member
electronic voting via Diebold machines are occuring in many more states than Florida. Diebold is the modern interpretation of the Manchurian Candidate.

Their systems have been proven insecure by many independent reviews.

Why do leading experts in the computer industry rail against electronic voting?

jessdogg420

Established Member
I'm voting for Kerry. I want my freedom of speech.I like listening to Howard Stern at work each day.Bush shouldn't be using his religious beliefs to influence his decisions.The moral majority has Bush on speed dial.Anything Bush and his cabinet don't find up to their moral fiber.They'll try to censor(stemcell research,Janet Jackson's boob,whatever).Our soldiers are fighting for other peoples' freedom,but over here ours is in jeopardy.Kerry is probably full of shit too.But,that's a chance I'll take.

inteller

Established Member
good point....when did society return to the leave it to beaver 50s? For all the gun toting, v8 driving bush voters....how can you disagree on the censorship stuff? Have you seen the recent MSNBC article about New York? They are actually REWARDING the subversion of political protests!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5746145/

This country was FOUNDED on political protest....and now they want to pander to protestors? What a slap in the face!

Last edited:

jessdogg420

Established Member
I know I may sound shallow,but this censorship thing is really a nagging point for me.I go to work,pay taxes,follow the laws(except for speed limits) All I want is to able to enjoy a little smut,or hear a comedian say a bad word now and again.People should worry about themselves and not what's going on in my house.My two little girls hear bad words in movies,when mywife yells at me,whatever. But I don't think there going to be scarred for life because someone dropped the F-BOMB.If things don't change it's gonna be big brother sooner than later.

Johnny V

Established Member
This is entertaining, the dems bitching about too much government in their lives.

It's about what is moral and decent given a situation here. Not about freedom of speech and control of what you see and hear. There's plenty of smut to go around on the net if you want it. I'm sure you could've checked out Janet's tit way before the Superbowl if you had wanted to.

The point is that people who aren't expecting to see her tit and/or would rather not didn't have a choice. A program (the Superbowl) is a family affair and is generally regarded as something the everyone can enjoy. If I had small children (under age 12), I'd rather them not see her tit with the jacked up nipple ring. More than anything because I don't want to have to explain it, but also because there's a time and place for everything.

And the Superbowl was not the place or time.

As for Stern, it doesn't make any difference to me. I'd really prefer that someone like Sirius/XM would pick him up for radio and someone like HBO or Skinemax for a TV feed. Then he could be as vulgar as he wanted to be and we could all listen/watch to our heart's content.

Last edited:

NVMYPWR

Established Member
Originally posted by inteller
heh, you want to talk about war criminal, lets talk about the president in office who oversaw the abuse of prisoners....there is a teflon don if I've ever seen one. Is there -anything- that will stick to Bush?

The whole "I don't manage these people, I'm just the president" excuse is the lamest thing I've ever heard.

If you are the COMMANDER IN CHIEF, you better damn well know what is going on in your military.

A "few rogue troops"....my ass!

All this hoo haa about "abuse" is just comical to me.

If I was a POW and got to CHOOSE which country to be a POW under, it would be the good ol' US of A.

So what...take a few pictures of my pecker and show them to my buddies in the cell next to me. Big deal...when all is said and done, I go home a little embarrased. It's not that difficult to recover from humiliation.

Now a beheading...well, that's a different story. Or real toture...sheesh, but to call the act of forcing them into embarrassing poses "abuse" is stretching it.

Do you even realize how many prisoners in that prison are killed in mortar attacks from their own people? Idiots....all of those insurgents, idiots. They lob mortars at the prison where the American to Iraqi ratio is 1:100. Why on earth would you do that?

Hundreds of Iraqi prisoners have been killed there by insurgent mortar attacks but most news media choose to leave out that detail so you'll blame every death on American soldiers and associate it with the "scandalous" prisoner "torture".

Sheesh....

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
kerry sucks, cause he always changes his mind, first we werent sending enough troops to iraq, now its were sending too much now ppl are dying, who gives a shiot if you got the purple heart (i mean i have respect for him for going to war) but stop showing it off, bush never showed off his war records. O on that note, bush gave his war records to the public, but did kerry? i think bush is more trust worthy. why dont ppl vote for who THEY like the best, not the media telling crap about them and believing them. vote for them not against the other guy

30th T/A

Established Member
bush all the way!!

and honestly....does anyone really give a flying **** about abu ghraib?? i dont!!! who really gives a shit about some troops taking naked pics of those ****heads over there.

oh and by the way.. bush is crushing kerry over on ls1tech.

Users who are viewing this thread