your voting for this guy? lol

RyMac

Established Member
:rolling: Man he sure does sound smart when not reading something. I just don't understand why he couldn't muster more support for the war effort:rolleyes:

SynMan5.0

Established Member
I'm voting for him. Just because he's not the best speaker doesn't mean he's not the best choice.

inteller

Established Member
the dumbass doesn't know what "sovernninity" is.

Perhaps that why he is so good at taking it away from so many countries.

I can't wait till the debates....I hope they ask a million questions like this.

Last edited:

RyMac

Established Member
Originally posted by svt46sc
I'm voting for him. Just because he's not the best speaker doesn't mean he's not the best choice.

Very true. It's a good thing he does have super intelligent people around him (not being sarcastic, regardless of their political party).

However, the people were laughing at him, that's embarassing to me. And I see videos like this pretty often. In Britain, how do you think Bush would do if he had to stand in front of Parliament answering every question. Now that is a good system!

Johnny V

Established Member
I like my guns.

I like gas guzzling V8 sports cars.

I like to keep the money I earn instead of giving it to worthless pieces of shit who won't get off their lazy asses and get jobs.

So, yeah, I'm voting for him.:thumbsup:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
You could just not vote at all. I'm confused, it seems like Bush is like my backyard mechanic, you keep paying him money and he procrastinates on getting the job done.

What????

Established Member
I'm not :bored:

Kerry wants to take away too many things I like, for example my guns and all land for offroading. He wants to close down or eliminate too much that I support, especially the war effort.

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
i got a better one!

about_to_turn_ugly.jpg

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Originally posted by Johnny V
I like my guns.

I like gas guzzling V8 sports cars.

I like to keep the money I earn instead of giving it to worthless pieces of shit who won't get off their lazy asses and get jobs.

So, yeah, I'm voting for him.:thumbsup:

EXACTLY.

If you dumbass Democraps want to give all your money to pieces of shit there is nothing stopping you. No need to elect a president to force you to do it.

BTW what kind of stupid ass question was that anyways. In context of everything else going on around the world who gives a flip about Tribal goverments. This guy has the oportunity to ask the President of the United States any question and this is what he ask him. What a retard.

Users who are viewing this thread