your thoughts...The baddest 03/04 cobra...

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
So can someone tell me a quick answer to this.... if i put racegas in my car and did not have a tune for it or anything, just the tune for the current mods on 93 octane....would i mess anything up?

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
broke....car and driver +1.. snafu...damn the list goes on...
Hey godstang...the rims on the car u posted..the red one..bbs rims???

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
goldeneagle_10 said:
Broke, thats amazing to me that you can run that fast with the stock IRS... no upgrades at all to it? I wouldve thought you wouldve broke something in the suspension by it still being stock.

Actually, I think Broke has gone thru a few trannys and rearends but thats because he is driving that bad boy to its full potential. :thumbsup:
Sometimes the stock stuff just wont keep up. :coolman:

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
There is some data at dynofacts.com the more people that add their combos the more valuable it will become as a resource.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
Actually, I think Broke has gone thru a few trannys and rearends but thats because he is driving that bad boy to its full potential. :thumbsup:
Sometimes the stock stuff just wont keep up. :coolman:

stock tranny, rearend was changed at 17k miles under warranty for excessive vibration and noise

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
There are so many good ones here... I've seen your videos Screamin Cobra and I love everything about yours. And I also like Venomous01... hes got a nice Whipple setup.

GodStang

Established Member
Oh my god I can not beleive I forgot ESQEddy's Cobra. When he was running the Kenne Bell 2.6L he set the land speed record for his class. Then he broke it again the next day. Last I heard he upgraded to the 2.8L.

GodStang

Established Member
slo-poc said:
broke....car and driver +1.. snafu...damn the list goes on...
Hey godstang...the rims on the car u posted..the red one..bbs rims???

That was Shelbyguy that posted the red Kenny Brown Car. Really not sure what rims those are.

svt99rag

Established Member
GodStang said:
Oh my god I can not beleive I forgot ESQEddy's Cobra. When he was running the Kenne Bell 2.6L he set the land speed record for his class. Then he broke it again the next day. Last I heard he upgraded to the 2.8L.
Your car wont exactly be slow:eek: We just need to get it down to Jackson for a couple runs!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
In my eye's the car that had me say wow was manny's car. I'm sure someone could make theirs just like his but damn does his car move out.

N2O_Z28

Established Member
78mphgpr(terry), Broke7(allen), Ken(spray_snake or hissssnsvt), Ryan(Sprayed_Mystic or MystiChrome04...craziest man alive when it comes to the eaton/spray combination and probably one of the sickest cars you've not heard of), definatey herman, and sambandit for sure make this list too. I forgot flamed03's car too

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
redfr03svtsnake said:
So can someone tell me a quick answer to this.... if i put racegas in my car and did not have a tune for it or anything, just the tune for the current mods on 93 octane....would i mess anything up?

no, it burns slower and helps to prevent detonation......if your tune is for pump then it will make slightly less power but you will have a safer setup
no matter how safe your tune is, all it takes is one bad tank of gas (not all that uncommon for pump) and you can lose your motor on a WOT blast

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
C H I N I said:
what about john lund or trbo vnm! Those are some quick ones also
Absolutely!! Jon's DSG has been running an automatic for several years now, but has run 10.0's within the last couple of months and is currently knocking on the door of some ridiculous times.

Jason's Orange beast ran 10.40's but he was not able to get it anywhere close to it's capabilities when it suffered it's early demise. His recently acquired silver 03' is well on the way to be one of the baddest turbo Terminators running.

Another of the early pioneers was Tommy Godfrey (FTLBITE) who was the first to run a 10 on an unported Eaton and had the twin screw/IRS/6 speed record for quite a bit until Hissssnsvt gotta him by a few hundreths. And all this in a full weight Terminator to boot. He was throwing ridiculous boost at the Eaton very succesfully when most thought it was not the way to go......

Last edited:

gotwood

Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
also, about the racegas comment......it's cheap insurance, i always have a couple gallons of 104 or higher in my tank "just in case". only takes one bad tank of gas
plus, it smells good LOL

I know this might be a stupid question, but can you put in 104 without a new tune or anything. I have never used race fuel before , only 93 here in my Terminator. I love the smell as well.

Users who are viewing this thread