Your thoughts please.

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
V8der, the majority of the people here already gave you their thoughts as you asked on this thread. Now is time to move along and Carry on. Your car still and will be one of the top black cobras out there. This cars have been out for 10 years, it will be very hard to have a unique set up looks wise

CobraMac

Established Member
Honestly man, and not trying to be an ass...but looking at other pics of your car it really doesn't look much different at all compared to any other cobra with black wheels and black tint...I really don't understand how the "style" is different.

Tractionless1

Established Member
In my eyes you have to b a total douche to post pics of someone else's car and claim it's yours. The dude is a loser, don't sweat it. I'd just laugh at how pathetic they are. Not worth your anger.

+1 billion Social Media is ghey, too much drama over jack s*it! If I want to know what friends and family are doing I'll call them and have a REAL conversation.

usezy3am.jpg
Booo. Lol

MURDA! :burnout:

Last edited:

Det.Bullitt

Banned
V8der, the majority of the people here already gave you their thoughts as you asked on this thread. Now is time to move along and Carry on. Your car still and will be one of the top black cobras out there. This cars have been out for 10 years, it will be very hard to have a unique set up looks wise

bambinoV8,

I like your car better than vader. Hey can you tell me about your wheels? I think I want to do a set like that. You are not going to call me out if I decide to copy them are you? LOL! This is so crazy that Vader is going nuts over someone getting the same wheels he has.

Ratchet

Established Member
Lol... Wow. If you want to be diff, make your own shit and come up with ur own designs. I had a set of chicanes to, as much ad i liked em, seemed like every fricken car had em.. So i got my own made, and they are still the only set out there even tho tons look similar.. But who cares? So many people said they looked just like this wheel or that wheel anyways!! Haha
So what does it matter?!? And for the record, i believe CobraMac had the full black chicanes first anyways didn't he? So did Vader copy him? Lol

I don't know what else to say to this level of butthurt. Hahaha

Last edited:

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
bambinoV8,

I like your car better than vader. Hey can you tell me about your wheels? I think I want to do a set like that. You are not going to call me out if I decide to copy them are you? LOL! This is so crazy that Vader is going nuts over someone getting the same wheels he has.

Hey man, I gotta be honest with you. I don't dig your posts of you trying to instigate more out if this than it should be. I asked for people's thoughts. I knew there were going to be positive and negative side to it. I was fully prepared to hear both, to find out if my thoughts on this was valid or not. You trying to create more tension and B.S. to thread just shows what type if punk you are. So please just stop bro.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Wow man

That last post was for Detroit Bullit not bambino.

I'll show you punk when I show you a Luke skywalker type beating on the strip! LOL! Dude you have a nice car, bad attitude and a weak mind that has an everyone gets a trophy mentality. Stop being butt hurt! Your thread is so stupid. I saw it and thought what the heck is this guy trying to do stop us all from buying a set of black chicanes? Give me a break man! Your car is clean but I'll be damned if you have the creativity of some others on here. It's easy to have a clean car but its harder to have a car with creativity! I mean really what have you done that I can't just open up a magazine and start ordering parts? At least Junior has a twin turbo and will blow your doors off. By the way this is SVT"Performance" for a reason!

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Hey Vader,

Who's your daddy? I say Ret Junior with that Twin Turbo set up is your daddy!

Hey Ret Junior how about some pics of the Twin Turbo set up!

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Hey man, I gotta be honest with you. I don't dig your posts of you trying to instigate more out if this than it should be. I asked for people's thoughts. I knew there were going to be positive and negative side to it. I was fully prepared to hear both, to find out if my thoughts on this was valid or not. You trying to create more tension and B.S. to thread just shows what type if punk you are. So please just stop bro.

Maybe I should change my screen name to InstigatorCobra! LOL!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
You look so tough right now.... was that the point where i was supposed to be intimidated?.....because i am not.

Last edited:

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
:pop:

Lol, this shit is better than the SlutTard Housewives of Whoreville shows that my wife watches.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
I've been wondering to myself since this all started if V8DER didn't expect for "the guy who blatantly copied him" (ret_junior) to be on the forums... ???

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
I knew he was on here. Just didnt know his name. im over it. Not posting on this anymore. I'm sure detroit bullitt will keeping talking shit on something that doesn't even involve him to keep everyone entertained. later

IA Shelby

Established Member
I knew he was on here. Just didnt know his name. im over it. Not posting on this anymore. I'm sure detroit bullitt will keeping talking shit on something that doesn't even involve him to keep everyone entertained. later

Smart move to stop posting on this thread.

This too shall pass....

Users who are viewing this thread