your thoughts on RONNIE CRAWFORD!!

BlownDSGvert03

Established Member
hes never really been out of the game just whent behind closed doors when he closed the shop but never stoped making shit happen lol he built my buddys 03 and he just had a rebuild .20 over nothing big at allll no cams no head work nothing just .20 for a rebuild.

and his car puts 517 to th ewheels with just a upper pulley kooks headers nd x pipe and a tune and intake. this is the reason i when to him no one can belive that my buddys car makes that power with just those mods and no lower. its kinda incredidle the way his attention to detail makes all the diffrence!!

Mike@TF

Established Member
hes never really been out of the game just whent behind closed doors when he closed the shop but never stoped making shit happen lol he built my buddys 03 and he just had a rebuild .20 over nothing big at allll no cams no head work nothing just .20 for a rebuild.

and his car puts 517 to th ewheels with just a upper pulley kooks headers nd x pipe and a tune and intake. this is the reason i when to him no one can belive that my buddys car makes that power with just those mods and no lower. its kinda incredidle the way his attention to detail makes all the diffrence!!

or its just a dyno number:shrug:

car may run like a 450rwhp car......

Brutal Metal

Established Member
^^ Trust me Ronnie has NO NEED to fudge Dyno numbers his REP speaks for itself!
I would wager to bet that Eaton was ported though!

Mike@TF

Established Member
^^ Trust me Ronnie has NO NEED to fudge Dyno numbers his REP speaks for itself!
I would wager to bet that Eaton was ported though!

didnt say nuttin about fudging numbers... i said it was just a damn dyno number it doesnt matter....it could be just a friendly dyno..car could still run like a 450rwhp car.. thats my point..dont know or really car who ronnie is lol..just making a statement about dyno numbers:D

OP is obviously just trying to chase numbers on the dyno lol...

BlownDSGvert03

Established Member
not trying to chase number on a dyno buddy his car ran a 7.20 on some shitty drag radials. so no it dosenot run like a 450hp car it runs like a 500 pluss.. car is beast and 7.20 with no lower pullie and a stock blower is unheard of!! but its ok man theres plenty of haters out there ill just add u to the list. :dancenana:

carkrazy

Nitrous Junkie!
Established Member
I'm building my 4th motor with Ronnie Crawford right now. I believe I saw your motor a few weeks back. You definately went to the right person. Most people are engine assemblers. You my friend went to an engine builder...

my sig is a 418 stroker he built for my 94 lightning.

Last edited:

carkrazy

Nitrous Junkie!
Established Member
COOL^^ Got some forced induction on top of that 418?

no, it was built for nitrous. it's a bad mofo...sold it to get my current cobra which Ronnie is building the motor for right now. I think I got about 8 mpg in the lightning...LOL!

carkrazy

Nitrous Junkie!
Established Member
Ronnie put the 347 Stroker on the map in the early 90's and lots of Fun Ford Weekend 5.0 Shootout competitors used his powerplants!

not only did he put it on the map. He is the "FATHER" of the 347. That's his design...

Users who are viewing this thread