Your Thoughts: Clear Bra 2013 BOSS

nycarpenter

Established Member
What you talking about I drive mine too. Daily driver actually just got stuck in snow tonight lol that was fun but made it back ok and only have any a 12 mile round trip daily so it keeps the miles down! :) trust me I'm sure I drive it more then most lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Snow in an 04 Cobra would be a tough task. The guy around the block drove his year round for the first 5 years. When I saw him leaving the house in the snow I kept thinking this is the last time I'll see his Cobra but he never wrecked it :) I for one left it in the garage in the winter unless it was an abnormally nice day and never wondered to far from the garage :)

Last edited:

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
Marco from North Shore tint did an amazing job installing the clear bra. I did the full bumper 24 inches up the hood front of fenders door cup A pillars leading edge of roof side skirts and the top of the rear bumper.

Ha. Marco did the tint on my Grand Prix. He did a great job. I'll be bringing the Cobra to him in the spring. Just drive away from Parma Heights so you don't get pulled over. ;)

nycarpenter

Established Member
Ha. Marco did the tint on my Grand Prix. He did a great job. I'll be bringing the Cobra to him in the spring. Just drive away from Parma Heights so you don't get pulled over. ;)

He's a great guy and did a terrific job again for me. Oh lord to have to drive thru BrookPark, Richfield and Parma Heights to get to him is hell on earth :) I just limp it in and out and pray for the best....

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Snow in an 04 Cobra would be a tough task. The guy around the block drove his year round for the first 5 years. When I saw him leaving the house in the snow I kept thinking this is the last time I'll see his Cobra but he never wrecked it :) I for one left it in the garage in the winter unless it was an abnormally nice day and never wondered to far from the garage :)

Yeah that's the only time I've been in the snow in my car and hope it is the last it was a pain!!! Somehow managed to get it home. Took an hour to go like 8 miles it was so bad. Several roads were closed for accidents and cars in ditch everywhere but the mustang made it somehow lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread