Your opinion please.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Thats very true. I see alot of FAKE 03 Cobras. I literally watched a 2V GT thats parked by my barbershop turn into a 03 Cobra over a period of 6-7 months. He did the wheels, hood, front and rear bumper and he even went as far as his plates saying Snke Vnm or something close to that.

It's good for people like me though...I could finally beat a Cobra and post about it!! Where is he at? :banana:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
That always irritated me. I mean, I'm not a big 2v fan, but if I owned one, I wouldn't be trying to turn it into something it's not. I'll give more props to a well modded 2v with GT badges than a guy with cobra emblems all over it.

i like the 2v and I agree that shouldn't be done but at the same time who am I to say what others do to their cars? Ford doesn't give a shit what you own they will still sell you any badge you want.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I live in rancho not too far from gtr and I still don't see all these termi's most people claim they do u have to remember there are a lot of fakes out there

That's true, I'm your neighbor next door in fontucky near rancho and I see more fakes than real cobras. When I do bring mine out some people will ask me if it's a real cobra and if it came factory like that supercharged.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
That's true, I'm your neighbor next door in fontucky near rancho and I see more fakes than real cobras. When I do bring mine out some people will ask me if it's a real cobra and if it came factory like that supercharged.

u are close time to put these cobras together and show people what they can do

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I live in rancho not too far from gtr and I still don't see all these termi's most people claim they do u have to remember there are a lot of fakes out there

Drive near Oceanside and SD plenty but there are plenty of fakes also.....

My 99 is often called fake because of the Mustang bumper..Doubtful too many "fake" Cobras with an IRS as well but maybe??

BlueSnake01

Established Member
There aren't to many Supercharged 12' SRT8's running around because of the locked PCM and not being able to tune them. I say he's BSing but only one way to find out...run em :rockon:
That's pretty interesting. I would've thought they had a fair amount running with a SC. I know theres a Jeep SRT8 Twin Turbo in my area with 800+ WHP. That thing is a beast!
I see 03 cobras almost every day here in Cali...im not sure where you are located. I see about 10+ 5.0's a day almost more then I see the 10'ss which is by far the most popular
Can't remember the last time I saw an 03 Cobra :nonono: 5.0's are still next to none. Camaro's are mostly V6 with a few SS. It's a bit of a bummer really.
When mine was N/A people used to ask me if I had a pulley on my S/C :nonono: They were very surprised when they found out that N/A Cobra's were also made. Most in my area think that all Cobra's came S/C. Really rare seeing a fake Cobra over here.
I may not have a Termi but I have the Heart of one :rockon:

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
When mine was N/A people used to ask me if I had a pulley on my S/C :nonono: They were very surprised when they found out that N/A Cobra's were also made. Most in my area think that all Cobra's came S/C. Really rare seeing a fake Cobra over here.
I may not have a Termi but I have the Heart of one :rockon:[/QUOTE]

You must surprise a lot of LSx cars when that blower comes to life.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Im sure there are plenty in your town lol

This town is odd as hell... Pop 900 and there is a GTR, new M3, SRT8 Charger, a blown 3v gt (Cervini C500), a built 69 Camaro, a handful of vettes, a 5th gen SS, me and a couple of 2v mustangs.

No cobras and no new 5.0s even..

Users who are viewing this thread