Your girl tells you to brush your teeth before making love...

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Do you?

10150658_10153011047006664_1010786302_n.jpg

BlueSnake01

Established Member
FML! Saw a pic of a spider inside a fruit juice straw, now this. Times like these, I wish I was human torch….

ThomasL

Established Member
Killed a spider in my house this morning. The fire marshall said everything was lost in the fire. Important thing is the spider is dead.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
who says "making love" ?

man card: REVOKED
new achievement unlocked: COMPLETE WUSSY.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
OP is pure evil. My god bro... what a thread!!! I would either steal her tooth brush... or go buy a new one and dispose of that one properly. Slug round, fire, then dispose of the ashes out in the sea. Who knows if that spider laid some eggs or some shit in your toothbrush and then later you might have spiders crawling around inside of you from swallowing them... and then the possibility of a giant spider orgy inside you? **** that. No spiders will be having a giant orgy inside of me. Not happening!

TaraFirma

Established Member
OP is pure evil. My god bro... what a thread!!! I would either steal her tooth brush... or go buy a new one and dispose of that one properly. Slug round, fire, then dispose of the ashes out in the sea. Who knows if that spider laid some eggs or some shit in your toothbrush and then later you might have spiders crawling around inside of you from swallowing them... and then the possibility of a giant spider orgy inside you? **** that. No spiders will be having a giant orgy inside of me. Not happening!

Alot of thought into this post. Spider orgy....yeah, **** that!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now this is a good reason why I have our house treated by our pest control company every 3 months minimum. Inside and outside. I can't remember the last time I saw a spider here. And I'm fine with that. HATE those buggers!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
spiders are cool. i would have carried him outside or something.
You would be dead before you even reach the door to the outside world.

Cheapest solution is buying flowers. Spiders love flowers, make them look at them and kill them from behind. They will never see it coming.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Yeah im not scrolling through this thread. brush my teeth before sex? lmao... swig of mouthwash and shes none wiser.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member

Wiser words have never been spoken.

Users who are viewing this thread