Your favorite actor? (Even if they suck at their job)

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Just wanted to see who everyone still follows nowadays. Robin Williams was in the top five and I was disheartened to say the absolute least when he passed (Jumanji i love you!). Anyways, I have two. Not only are they stellar actors but I met them both in New York. Both of these gentleman were extremely kind and showed me and my family every respect.

1. Tom Hanks. If you didn't like Turner & Hooch chances are I wouldn't like you as a person.

2. Russell Crowe. If you didn't like Gladiator chances are your favorite movie is The Bird Cage.

Fun tidbit. My Grandfathers favorite actor is Sean Connery. The only reason is because he was in a bar in Spain 40ish years ago and he was there. Some female was literally screaming in his face and he stood up and smacked the **** out of her. (Not condoning violence, just conveying my Grandfathers story)

Cheers

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Just wanted to see who everyone still follows nowadays. Robin Williams was in the top five and I was disheartened to say the absolute least when he passed (Jumanji i love you!). Anyways, I have two. Not only are they stellar actors but I met them both in New York. Both of these gentleman were extremely kind and showed me and my family every respect.

1. Tom Hanks. If you didn't like Turner & Hooch chances are I wouldn't like you as a person.

2. Russell Crowe. If you didn't like Gladiator chances are your favorite movie is The Bird Cage.

Fun tidbit. My Grandfathers favorite actor is Sean Connery. The only reason is because he was in a bar in Spain 40ish years ago and he was there. Some female was literally screaming in his face and he stood up and smacked the **** out of her. (Not condoning violence, just conveying my Grandfathers story)

Cheers

Bird cage was a ****ing hilarious movie. How dare you attempt to slight it's good name.

Gravik

Established Member
Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Christian Bale, Michael Fassbender, Javier Bardem, Michael C Hall, Bryan Cranston, Charlie Hunnam

VenomVeins

Established Member

Bwahahahaha! :-D

Christian Bale is one of my favorites. American psycho started it for me (my brothers and I still reference that movie and laugh to this day), The machinist, and The Batman movies (particularly the first one) were as well acted as you can possibly get in this lifetime or the next.

I dig angelina jolie too-she usually dresses scantily, makes me believe the character she's portraying, and has that crazy hot stare that says "I dont care if we're in the middle of a sermon by the Pope....lets do THIS NOW".

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Leo Dicaprio, Keanu Reeves (yeah I said it!), Vincent D'Onofrio.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
In no order:
Denzel Washington, Arnold, Jeff Bridges, Sean Bean, Tom Hanks.

HM to Sean Connery and Clint Eastwood.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Whalberg
Mel Gibons - Love Maverick, Ransom, Braveheart, Edge of Darkness
Tom Hanks
Kevin Costner
Morgan Freeman

I could keep going...hard to pinpoint one.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Gary Oldman. Probably one of my favorite actors in Hollywood. His ability to play a huge range of characters, good or evil, and not seem to play the same guy over and over again is amazing.

Leonardo DiCaprio. This guy gets screwed big time because he plays roles that go against big liberal hollywood.

Christoph Waltz? Another amazing actor.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Bradley cooper
jason segel from i love you man and forgetting sarah marshall
tom hanks youve got mail is a classic chick flick what ever
mathew mcconaughey
vince vaughn

Users who are viewing this thread