Your best kill stories

Branhammer

Established Member
I did a search and didn't see a thread like this. I'm really interested in hearing about the high caliber cars some of you guys have embarrassed because I know there are some sick cars on here. My kills are gonna be lame by comparison but here are my favorites:

1. '95 GT with unknown mods. I had everything in my sig except the 4.10's. 40 MPH roll to about 145 MPH. His nose was at my tail and I think we were both about topped out when we shut it down. Fastest I've ever been. Won't do it in this car ever again.

2. Honda S2000. At the time I was stock. Took off from a dig to about 85 MPH give or take. I thought he'd win because stock NPI 2v's are turds, but I won. I was shocked and asked him how he didn't beat me. He said it was because he didn't "get into the redline and that's where the real power comes in." Apparently you have to beat the piss out of those things to run mid-14's.

3. Evo VIII. Right after my PI swap/Comp Cams were done. Before the 4.10's. 30 MPH roll (glad it wasn't from a dig). Got him by a fender. He looked surprised and gave me a thumbs up.

4. Stock Challenger R/T auto. I had all my current mods. This one actually isn't a favorite. I just wanted to mention how much slower those RT's are than I realized. They really land barges.

Let's here all your guys' best kills.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Ran a Turbo Integra with my Vortech Mach from 20-130, I couldn't shake him, we were dead even. We pulled over, young kid, adrenaline had him speachless, lol. He popped his hood, real nice chrome turbos with a built engine making 425hp or so.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I once raced a purple SRT-6 Crossfire. It was purple with periwinkle ghost flames. The driver had a jerry-curl. The guy looked like he was straight out of the gangbang scene from the movie "Old School". The SRT-6 made my old mach it's bitch....

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
I raced a procharged 3valve GT. After the race he showed me his dyno sheet showing he put down right at 500rwhp. We went from a 30 roll twice and then a dig once and each time I put about 3-4 cars on him. This was only about a week after I did my H/C and had the car tuned and I couldn't believe how much quicker my car was.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Funny story from back around 1999. I used to bracket race a 3.3 Olds Cierra station wagon. Car was slow but dead consistent.
I was doing a warm up during test and tune (1/8th mile track) before the bracket races started and lined up against a new '99 T/A. I took off at green and was surprised that I was quickly leaving the LS1 behind. I ran a 10 flat versus a 12.XX for him and I had to know what was going on so I chased him down in the pits. It turns out he put in race gas thinking he was going to go faster but it went much slower. The car was barely running and bucking like a wild boar, but it was hilarious to have beaten an LS1 with a 3.3 V6.

Willens

Never finishes anythi
Established Member
Ran a Turbo Integra with my Vortech Mach from 20-130, I couldn't shake him, we were dead even. We pulled over, young kid, adrenaline had him speachless, lol. He popped his hood, real nice chrome turbos with a built engine making 425hp or so.

"turbos" huh? on a B18 1.8L huh?

zacmustang03

Established Member
To contribute to this thread .. my best kill story. I am out with a friend he has an 04 cobra. 502rwhp we have been meaning to run eachother for a while now. its about 1 am and we are just out of town on a dead two lane highway. We stop on the road and I let him honk it off. just before his third honk I hear his rpms come way up like 3500 or so and when we launch. I left at about 2 grand we get about ten feet and I walk him by about 4 bus lengths. look in my mirror and he is pulling over with a big oil streak behind his car. blew the diff cover on the launch. we will be havin a rematch here on the 11th. he had his go pro ill see if he can video it.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Actually I remember a thread like this but it was titled differently. Interesting read though.

geoffc

Established Member
4. Stock Challenger R/T auto. I had all my current mods. This one actually isn't a favorite. I just wanted to mention how much slower those RT's are than I realized. They really land barges.

Nice kills. What year R/T though? There's a big difference. I've absolutely destroyed an older one by trainlengths and I've barely crawled a bumper on a newer one. Both had at least exhaust. I see people posting mid 13's from the Road and Track package bone stock.

Sburns015

Established Member
About 2 months ago I raced a new edge GT, guy had pulled up next to me at the red light revving his engine shouting "lets go", light turns green he jumps ahead by half a car while I roll out some what easy trying not to roast my already bald Nitto 555's, I wind out first gear shifting into 2nd at about 6200rpm where he had already fell back to my rear bumper and by the time I hit 3rd I was doing 75ish in with about 2.5 cars on him and shut down, we pull up at the next light and exchange thumbs up and he takes his turn and I continue on my way home...

Mods for the GT : Unknown except some really loud exhaust

At the time the my Mach had a K&N drop in, Intake spacer, cheap o/r H with an exhaust leak and bald Nitto 555's

Cowboytk

Grey Ghost
Established Member
I have to date my best kill and best death.

I stopped to get fuel and ran into a 06 sti. I love the subies and know they can be very stout, so I asked him (young guy probably 18 or 19) what all he had done to the car. This guy tells me he is putting down 370 hp with only intake, cobb tune and full exhaust. He then asks what all I have done, I tell him and he asks if I want to do a 40 roll. now I figure that Im gonna get my butt kicked but I like to see how far people are willing to go. So we get back on the highway and find a nice clear stretch and I put my auto into 2nd. I wait for the three honk and off we go. As soon as I punch it I pull light a freight train and shut it down about a bus in front of him. I am a bit perplexed at this point expecting a lighter car with similar power to walk me with ease. I try to get him to line back up but he exited rather quickly. I dont know much about sti's and bolt ons but I am guessing his power estimations were far off.

Now for the death, I was cruising home yesterday and ran into an old school 3rd gen camaro. it was in decent shape but kind of quiet. Now I was egging him on quite a bit, i have loved the iroc z28 since I was a kid enjoying tinkering with my dad's iroc. So long story short I finally get him to bite, first clue of an impending doom was when, the quiet turns into a roar (as I assume he opened the cutouts). I honk it off and leave it in drive. I saw him for a very short time as he left me in the dust. I felt like I was back in my 00 v6 racing a 03 cobra. I get him to pull over and find that this bad boy has a ls2 punched to 408, long tubes, stalled 4spd and 3.90 gears. this thing was mean, i was not upset in the slightest to get pulled by it.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I dont street race so not many stories

both of these were at the same 1/8 track where it was 95% imports/bikes.

First one was a guy in a little CRX, had a bunch of stuff done to it (still NA) and basically everything stripped out of the car. He wasnt cocky in the lanes or anything really but he thought he might give my lightning a decent run (magnum powers, 6lb lower, valve body and DRs). Needles to say it was ugly, real ugly for him. The lines in the staging lanes were super short that night so as soon as I came back around I was almost up for another pass. The guy from the last race comes up tapping on the window telling me that after beating his ass that bad I owed him a ride along.

The best run I had out there though was getting lined up against a civic hatch that was gutted, plastic windows, slicks on the front, skinnies out back, turbo etc...etc... The guys running the lines thought it would be funny is the only reason I can figure they lined us up. I can hear the PA guy asking the crowd who they thinks gonna win and of course the crowd and PA guy take the Honda. I figured I was gonna get smoked (I was only running 8.1xs-8.2s in the 1/8). I heated the shit out of the 555Rs, brought it up to around 1,100 and put it through the floor on the last yellow. I cut a better light and 60' than him and took him by a truck and a half or so, there was definitely a huge WTF moment in the crowd. I was accused of spraying the rest of the night despite the fact that I ran the same low 8.2x I usually do :rollseyes

he definitely would have kicked my ass in the 1/4 though

Users who are viewing this thread