Your average work day?

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
i get up at 530-6am and go to the gym. i come home, shower and eat then make my lunch. i get to work around nine, theres not much to do in real estate early in the morning, so i get some online classes out of the way. ( Phoenix arizona FTW!).i do signs, show houses and sit at the office calling people untill 5pm. i get off, go home and either run, work on the car, or if i have an appointment with a client( i have an online business and personal train also) i will be with them. after that i get to my girls hosue around 8 or 9ish and see her for a while.
i get two days off a week, which is usually tuesday/sundays.
one weekend a month i train with the national gaurd, and a few times a year i leave for trainings. have not been deployed yet, but its coming!

CobraBen98

GO SPURS GO!
Established Member
KnightHawks97 said:
Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh - after that I sorta space out for an hour. Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

/office space

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ever since I saw that movie, I try to live my life the same way.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I work 9am-7pm Monday-Thursday and 10am-4pm Friday's with the weekends off.

And KNGSNAKE, I watched your signature clip for about 5 minutes before posting this. That fool got rocked! :lol1:

RGrossman

Established Member
Up at 5:30AM, work M-F 6-3 then free time... I was thinking about a second job for savings reasons but we all need free time.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
deannyc said:
Lets start an svtperformance lottery pool, and win.

I was thinking about starting a thread about that last time the Powerball Jackpot got up there. We should do this!

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Mon, wed, and fri I have class 10:30am til 12:50pm. Tues and thurs I have class 11:30 til 2:15 and I work 5-10. Not too bad. I work all weekend though.

Buff03svt

Established Member
I did basically the same thing while in college. I would go to school around 7am to 2pm and then work from 3 to 11 five days a week. Now I work 7p to 7a at least four days a week, sucks.

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
10 a.m.-10:00-12:00 pm mon, wed, fri, sat, sun. then on tuesdays and thursdays I have class from 8 a.m.-3 then 6-8, those are my easy days, get 3 sundays off a month so i guess thats ok too. But my social life extends about as far as the employee's at work.

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
10 a.m.-10:00-12:00 pm mon, wed, fri, sat, sun. then on tuesdays and thursdays I have class from 8 a.m.-3 then 6-8, those are my easy days, get 3 sundays off a month so i guess thats ok too. But my social life extends about as far as the employee's at work.

DONTLIKEYOU

Established Member
I get up at 630 drop the kids off at moms/or sitter before school be at work at 745ish play on the internet from 8-6 and sell a few parts in between goto lunch from 11ish-1230or 1 get off at 6 tue.,thu,fri goto my kids football practice from 6(yeah i am always late) to 8, the days with no football i tinker on a few svt cars from wichita and on sat mornings from 10-?? i go watch my kids play football

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
school M,W 2pm-9pm work whenever i sign up mostly T,Thu for either 12 or 24hr day and try and get Fri-Sun off every week doesnt always work but most of the time it does.

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Union Pacific, On call 24-7. No days off, No paid Holidays. I currently work the Donner Pass to sparks. We get paid trip rates now, so this run is 138 miles. With a 9k-14k ton train going up hill, average speed is around 12-15 mph. When we come home west, downill top speed is 20 mph...With single track sections, and other trains we are constantly working 12 hours daily...

Tedisky

Need more Money!!!!!
Established Member
Up at 4 am, waking up the "kids" by 4:45. PT from 5:30 to 6:45, back to work by 8:00am. Teaching "kids" until 5:00pm, then get home about 6. And, work one Saturday a month.

FSSNK

Established Member
traktrbeam said:
I pretty much do nothing all day and get paid well for it. And leave early every day.
Sounds like my job.:burnout:

rd04svt

Established Member
I work in a 24/7 network ops center on the eves shift. We work 10 straight, Tues-following Thurs, then a 4 day weekend. It can be very busy or sooooooslowwwww it makes an 8 hr shift seem like 12.

Users who are viewing this thread