You'll never believe what I saw this morning on the way to work...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
He's saving the picture for the Inquirer....:bored:

31WRMPIerZL.gif

NYsFinest04

Established Member
Not that i am condoning drunk driving or even making excuses for the LEO but i find many of the comments here very hypocritical. Although DEFINATELY NOT on the same level as DD, many if not all of us here have mods to our cars that are not legal. Off-road X-pipes,MIL eliminators, exhaust, intake, looowered etc, etc. If all of you that would collar a fellow officer can draw a bold line in the sand and preach about being held to a higher standard, how you wouldn't give john q. citizen a break for the same VTL violations or a DWI, shame on you. Unless you trailer your car to the track or oval, Return your car to stock form if you plan on driving it in the street. In many states these mods will get your car confiscated. If your going to drink the kool-aid and make everything a clear right and wrong issue, then you can't pick and choose which laws you want to obey. DWI is illegal and so are some of the mods that we choose to do. If one is wrong then so is the other. Again i am not making excuses. Clearly drunk driving is a much more serious issue than modding our cars, and DWI's shouldn't be taken lightly. I'm not saying that i wouldn't collar a fellow LEO, but people, really, let's not throw stones

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
shoulda gave him the PIT maneuver, say he hit you. claim you got all this pain. sue the shit out of the county, get some cash.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I think it's kind of funny how supposedly nobody believes me. It makes me want to never bring anything like this up again. Even if I posted the pic up of the guy's car/plate it's not like they'll do anything about it now. I think it's one of those things where they would've had to catch him in the act, assuming he's not out doing it right now somewhere.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I think it's kind of funny how supposedly nobody believes me. It makes me want to never bring anything like this up again. Even if I posted the pic up of the guy's car/plate it's not like they'll do anything about it now. I think it's one of those things where they would've had to catch him in the act, assuming he's not out doing it right now somewhere.

Nobody believes you because you claim to have a picture of this officer drinking while driving but have refused to post it.

You think the responses you have gotten make you never want to bring anything like this up again? Maybe you shouldn't, if you aren't willing to post the pics.

Simply, post the pics and be done with it. :uh oh:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Nobody believes you because you claim to have a picture of this officer drinking while driving but have refused to post it.

You think the responses you have gotten make you never want to bring anything like this up again? Maybe you shouldn't, if you aren't willing to post the pics.

Simply, post the pics and be done with it. :uh oh:

I never said I had a picture of him drinking. After I saw him do it, I dropped back and took the picture, which is why I said "I took a pic of the back of his car with the plate but I'm not planning on snitchin or anything like that. Discuss."

RCMPSVT

Established Member
I never said I had a picture of him drinking. After I saw him do it, I dropped back and took the picture, which is why I said "I took a pic of the back of his car with the plate but I'm not planning on snitchin or anything like that. Discuss."

R u kidding me, you dont want to snitch!!! If your story is legit you need to report this and the officer needs to lose his job. WTF I had someone call in on me the other day for an "illegal U turn" to go pull someone over and you wont "snitch" on a cop drinking while on duty and driving no less.

Users who are viewing this thread