You Spot Two Guys Racing. Who Do You Bust?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
You can pull over either one. Both are going equally fast. Do you bust the first guy that pulls over or go after the one that continues to speed away?

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Both, I write down the plate off one of them, then pull the other over. Show up at the house of the one I wrote the plate down the next day...or I pass them and slow down and get them both to pull over if they are going slow enough.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
always remember one thing, nothing is fastr than your radio.

stop who you can, call for assistance for the other one.

their car may be fast, but your radio is always faster.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Queston #2, being car people yourselfs, what determines if you give them a break? *bust out pen & paper.*

Ginsu

Established Member
It is hard to pull over two cars, but if I can I will get both. Usually I will call for another unit and wait till I have that other unit before making the stop if I can. If the vehicles seperate then the other units know who to look for. Who do I pull over if I can only get one, then I try to assertain who instigated the race.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by WyteLytning

stop who you can, call for assistance for the other one.

their car may be fast, but your radio is always faster.

But I thought "Lightning(s)" are faster than the speed of sound.

j/k:beer:

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by OSUMASON
Rtstabler51, to answer your question:attitude,attitude,attitude.

DING DING DING

Exactly...if I walk up to your car and the first thing you do is start screaming about quotas, and how you pay my salary, and why didn't I pull over this guy or that guy, and why don't I go after a real crime like murderers or crap like that....chances are 100-150% that you are getting a ticket LOL.

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by WyteLytning

Assuming the officer didn't get the other plate of the car still going. And if the driver is STUPID enough to run. He better lose them in the first 30 seconds otherwise the radio will most likely prevail.

:beer:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
well this happened to me once racing a ricer on a main drag (he started reving me in my mustang at a light ) so i said what the hell, well coming up the road the other direction was a warwick cop i said shit and pulled on to a side street and stopped he pulled behind me and then went after the ricer so i sat for like 15 aand noone came back so i went home well the next day at the begining of his shift he came knocking at the door said he didnt come at night cause it was the end of his shift and he had my plate anyway so we talked and he gave me a break and made the ticket out for spining tire at a light not bad cosidering he said he could take the car and arrest me that would have sucked

he was pretty cool about it wasnt an ass at all like some i have encountered (actually only two i ever encountered were an ass)
sorry so long:rolling:

TCRIMSONK

Established Member
On the other hand, all you need is a stronger transmitter than the cop has... then RF can be Jammed. (incredably illegal, but as long as the cop is chasing your car, and near the transmitter that is in it, then no one can hear him calling)

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by TCRIMSONK
On the other hand, all you need is a stronger transmitter than the cop has... then RF can be Jammed. (incredably illegal, but as long as the cop is chasing your car, and near the transmitter that is in it, then no one can hear him calling)

Well unless he is using a cell phone or a single side band!

blue02svt

Established Member
i never got out of any tickets.......matter of fact they always come back with more than he pulled me over for....lol
but he has a job to do. the thing i dont understand is why they dont make designated cruising spots and more drag tracks.

Ginsu

Established Member
Originally posted by blue02svt
i never got out of any tickets.......matter of fact they always come back with more than he pulled me over for....lol
but he has a job to do. the thing i dont understand is why they dont make designated cruising spots and more drag tracks.

Designated cruise spots...because the 10%'ers screw it up. Jackasses driving stupid and/or under the influence. More drag strips would be great but you need a dedicated group of people willing to put up the $ and have the financial backing to insur that track.

Users who are viewing this thread