You own a 2003, 2004 svt cobra if_(You know when you drive a cobra when?)

lukabrozi

SVT *****
Established Member
alright then

I def feel lucky and blessed to drive my dream car. I will say that no one bought it for me (no rich parents here) - all a result of hard work and patience.

You will understand what I am talking about when you talk to us other cobra owners.

Actually not sure if either me or my car would be here today if I owned an 04 cobra at age 25.

Be safe...

RonRon23

Established Member
Haha so many are true, Had the car for almost 8 months now and I laughed at pretty much every post. Im 21 btw, and I do not regret working my ass off for this car. Even If im always broke just to have it.

lukabrozi

SVT *****
Established Member
Also

Without looking it up on Google, what does DVD mean?

And how many owners here know what Bonomo's Turkish Taffy is?

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I'm pretty sure DVD stands for Digital Video Device, not positive though thats just a guess, and I'm 27 and got my cobra bout 4 months ago now.

04GTMustang

Established Member
if... your player name on half the first person shooter games you play is WHEEEEEEP (the sounds of the supercharger lmao) and most of your friends always ask to drive it and you always just laugh at them for asking the dumbest question of their lifetime.

20 years old here. Bought it 13 months ago. Whipple installing 2 weeks away!

04GTMustang

Established Member
You own an '03/'04 Cobra if....

You just had "thee" most shitty, horrible, f*cked up day at work you can possibly imagine, but as soon as you get in your car, you can't even remember why your day was so horrible, you instantly get the biggest smile on your face, and when you get on the freeway and go WOT, it makes it seem like your shitty day never even happened

VERY true!!!

Your Friends are afraid to ride with you.:D

Just wait till I see their faces after the whipple. :D

You own a 03-04 Cobra if someone admires your engine bay and states they didn't know Ford installed a blower on any Mustang except the GT-500. Back when I had my 2003 Cobra I constantly had people tell me they didn't know the Terminator came with a factory blower. Blame that on poor Ford marketing of this gem of a Mustang. ;-)

That's OK, more Cobra's for us!

Awesome thread. And yea I also look back 4-400 times (no typo) when walking into a store or whenever I park basically. And lock it like 15 times every couple seconds.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
You own an '03/'04 Cobra if....

You absolutely love driving your car and no matter what other car you see on the road you say to yourself... "I still like my car better"...

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
If you don't take it to the dealership to have work done on it because you don't trust anyone.

If your twin turbo build takes more than 2 years.

svtscott01

Established Member
If you could have sex with your hot hot wife but go for a cruz in your cobra instead u love your cobra. Thats also why your gardner is billling 40 hrs a week!!

Users who are viewing this thread