You own a 2003, 2004 svt cobra if_(You know when you drive a cobra when?)

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
You own a 03, 04 cobra if your friends that you havent seen in a long time ask about your car before they ask you and your family.

You own a 03, 04 cobra if a cop let you get away with running that stop sign because he just cant stop talking about how good the exhaust sounds.

You own a 03, 04 cobra if your corvette friends stop talking to you about cars altogether.

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
You know you own an 03/04 Cobra when you find yourself meticulously waxing and detailing your rear license plate because you want its clever custom saying to be nice and clear.

fha8388

Established Member
When your car has been in the race shop for over a month , and you pick it up and jump in it and rub one hand over the dash and say " how you been baby" . Or when my wife says you love your car more than me.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
When you get 4-5 pm's a week asking, "what's your suspension set-up I love your stance" and "Are those 17's or 18's"

That never gets old!!!

pappytaco

Established Member
When you take ever peace of loose weight out of your car before a race... just because shes a heavy pig.

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
If you have a spare FRPS in your glovebox.
If your rear diff leaks
If your rear bumper doesn't quite line up properly under the brake lights.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
.....if you just watched Sid297's front page post about spraying the house down on lethal's new 13 Shelby and you're happy ford realized we've flogged everything else so they built T2 for us to have a contest again.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
When....You are constantly making a Cobra Flyby sound to yourself, sometime even out loud! That Whine then that Badass exhaust...WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeVroooooooooooooooooommmmm!! Lol!:rolling:

Turblown03

Established Member
.... if you take a 48yr old car guy that grew up around "muscle" cars for a ride and he says "it may be the fastest street car he has ever been in".[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahah....... + 1, that's funny.. Old people have NO IDEA!

Users who are viewing this thread