You own a 2003, 2004 svt cobra if_(You know when you drive a cobra when?)

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
People yell crazy stuff at you when you drive by. (I always get screams for burnouts, sometimes from so far away I can't even spot the person. TR and Bassani draws attention)

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
your car has low mileage not because you don't enjoy driving it, but because the car spends more time on a lift getting mods after breaking the next weak link you find after you installed the last round of mods.

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
.... if you have 500 rwhp and know there is a lot more to be had.

.... if you take a 48yr old car guy that grew up around "muscle" cars for a ride and he says "it may be the fastest street car he has ever been in".

Ironhand

Banned
You might be an 03-04 Cobra owner:

If you have ever hugged your car.......If front of people.

If you make plans for a Saturday night, just involving you and the car.

If you have ever accidentally nicked your Cobra And then apologized to it.

If you have ever told one of your friends to shut up because he was "insulting" the Cobra.

If you refer to the car in the third person.

If you avoid going over to certain friends houses because you "scrap" on the driveway.

Zacharyx

Established Member

if you cry yourself to sleep ( or max out your credit card) after being beaten by a twinturbo 2v ( where is the hidng smiley)

sorry had to since I have a couple friends that keep buying more parts each time I outrun them

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
LMAO at Ironhands post

If you tell passengers to look both ways before exitting the car ( to prevent door dings )

Last edited:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
You own a 2003, 2004 svt cobra in Mystichrome if everyone one speeds up to look at it and then almost runs you off the road trying to get a CLOSER look.

You own a 2003, 2004 svt cobra if...people look at the engine and says...it would suck to have to work on that. HA HA.

You own a 2003, 2004 svt cobra if...people say, What size of engine? That things huge and did it come with that blower?

Users who are viewing this thread