You only live once, why not buy a 2.9 whipple!

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
call billetflow. i ordered mine through lethal but then called BF to have them rush the order. they are almost or might be out by now.

if ordering a fuel system from lethal i would wait as fore hats are hard to find. 80's and a BAP will hold you over till something equivalent to the fore hats is released.
go with the 80's and not the 60's. you will have room to grow and they are the same price.

i also suggest running longtubes but thats up to you.

a 3.5 pulley should easily net you 650rwhp. i have a 3.75 as i only have 91 on tap here.
I have longtubes, it is in the 1st post. Thanks for the info on billetflow.
If your gonna be running a 3.0 pulley then you can also run torco. I ran torco for 2 years with my 2.3 whipple at 21lbs of boost. When I upgraded to the 2.9 I ran a 3.5 upper and 4lb lower and boost checked in at 23.5 and never fell. My car was a beast at that boost level. I was playing it close with my fuel system and my motor gave up the ghost lol. My original fuel system was 60's, fore twin hat, GT pumps, 2 fpdms, aeromotive filter, fore rails, 8-an fuel lines and y block. I was maxed out on my pumps and injectors. Once my motor is finished I will be adding 80's and a bap. Please learn from my mistake. :beer:

Thanks very much for the info on the fuel system.

Users who are viewing this thread