You NEVER really know people!

_Satch_

Established Member

I worked with this POS. I would have never thought in a million years he was a child rapist/molester. The couple times I worked on projects at work with him, he seemed like a good dude. Ya just NEVER KNOW I guess…. that or, I‘m a terrible judge of character? WFK’s?
-Satch

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

I worked with this POS. I would have never thought in a million years he was a child rapist/molester. The couple times I worked on projects at work with him, he seemed like a good dude. Ya just NEVER KNOW I guess…. that or, I‘m a terrible judge of character? WFK’s?
-Satch

The successful predators are very good at hiding behind a facade.

_Satch_

Established Member
I’m guessing other kids will be coming out after they realize that this guy is behind bars, and probably never getting out! I just can’t wrap my head around why someone would rape a 4 year old?
-Satch

_Satch_

Established Member
Unless you have a relationship outside of work your knowledge of their psyche is limited.
Yeah, I get that, but I also work with people that were close with him…. hunting, fishing, beers on the back porch Fridays after work…. and they never saw anything either.
-Satch

_Satch_

Established Member
Quick trial and quick execution for people who mess with children in any way... There's no rehabilitation for that.
Agree 100%, but they won’t execute here in PA.
Dem. Governor won’t issue the Execution Warrant.
-Satch

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Quick trial and quick execution for people who mess with children in any way... There's no rehabilitation for that.

Didn't we have a member on here a few years back that was also found to be involved in the same thing? What happened with that guy?
I can't remember his SVTP handle. I know he went to prison, so for all we know he's still there. ??

Man, over 1,000 sexual crimes against children? I can't even comprehend that. If he goes to prison, only isolation will save him from assaults from inmates. His time on this earth might be limited.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
This is the guy?

Stroud-1013x840-1-1013x840.jpg

MG0h3

Established Member
Why they got that bitch cuffed in front?

Pussies.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

_Satch_

Established Member
Why they got that bitch cuffed in front?

Pussies.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
They have a waist belt on him, and the cuffs were chained to that. State Police yanked him out of work at 8:00 am. I knew something was up when I passed the Un-marked State Police Explorer in our fenced in parking lot, cruising up and down the parking aisles at 6:45 am when I came in.
-Satch

_Satch_

Established Member
The docket sheet is linked in the article. They charged him with incest as well… so 1 of the kids was a blood relation. What the F is wrong with people? Seems strange that all the charges stem from 2 particular days?
-Satch

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
F me...thats close to home for me...
Hope they give him some proper rape in lewisburg or allenwood

_Satch_

Established Member
F me...thats close to home for me...
Hope they give him some proper rape in lewisburg or allenwood
They’re both Federal Pens…. He’ll likely go to a State Pen. Probably Houtzdale SCI.
-Satch

Users who are viewing this thread