You Asked For It :: SVTP Merchandise Special Offer

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
so SID ... question on the "athletic" fit shirts. just how form fitting are they (if at all). was going to order up one but my "food baby" may not be comfortable with the fit LOL

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

08mojo

Established Member
so SID ... question on the "athletic" fit shirts. just how form fitting are they (if at all). was going to order up one but my "food baby" may not be comfortable with the fit LOL

I normally wear a large t-shirt. I ordered both XL and L, but haven't tried them on just yet. I'll try them on tonight and report back how they both fit. Please remind me if I forget to report back...

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
Mine came in today. Looks great! Thanks Sid.

34xpdh3.jpg

2jdm4co.jpg

08mojo

Established Member
I normally wear a large t-shirt. I ordered both XL and L, but haven't tried them on just yet. I'll try them on tonight and report back how they both fit. Please remind me if I forget to report back...

...and I forgot to do this...

08mojo

Established Member
@RDJ I just tried on the large and extra large. The shirts definitely run on the small side. If you are contemplating between sizes, without a doubt, go for the larger of the two.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
@RDJ I just tried on the large and extra large. The shirts definitely run on the small side. If you are contemplating between sizes, without a doubt, go for the larger of the two.
Thanks man I appreciate the info

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
My son jacked my keychain once it showed up. Said it’s for his Cobra. Luckily I love that 4 year old.

According to him his Cobra is DSG so I did something right

Stage 4.6

Established Member
What is the transaction ID?

I cant find that email with the transaction ID? My Paypal statement shows a payment for $30 on Mar 23rd to svtperformance. Iam in Vegas on vacation i can do abit more searching when i get home on Monday if necessary?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I cant find that email with the transaction ID? My Paypal statement shows a payment for $30 on Mar 23rd to svtperformance. Iam in Vegas on vacation i can do abit more searching when i get home on Monday if necessary?

I just saw it. You made it during PITS and it slipped by me. I'll get it sent out on Mon.

Users who are viewing this thread