york,pa

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
hello guys i know i haven't been around much the last few months but i've been really busy. work moved me from MD to pittsburgh PA then just to find out 2 months later i had to move again this time to york. which leads me to my question, i was wondering if there was anybody in the york pa or surrounding area that would know where i could get some race fuel, street leagal of course the unleaded stuff. I can't seem to find any. any way since i am very close to baltimore again i should be able to make it to some GTG's again. anyway thanks for the help.

thanks,
TA2D1

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Good to hear from you Chris!!! And York is certainly a heck of a lot closer to most of than Pittsburg was.....Maybe you won't be such a stranger, huh?

And why do you need race gas????? You been busy modding up there in the Burg?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Long time no speak Chris! How ya been? York is definately in the neighbor hood. I travel there every now and then for work. Did you do anything with the Steel City Stangs while you were out there?

TRBO VNM

nice hearing from you man. for daily driving, not sure where you will really find high octane fuel. they have it at the track. usually 104 or 107 unleaded. sometimes you can find 100 octane up there at Sunoco.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
you are in my area now:beer: You can buy fuel by the drum at Maple Grove or on the pump in Chads Ford PA. 202/RT1.

Users who are viewing this thread