Yo Police Officers, What Kind of Mood do you Have to Be in...

00SVTlightning

F8LSTRKE
Established Member
I love to stop people for small violations such as the ones listed previously. When you are stopping a vehicle for any type of violation you are not just hinking about the ticket but you are thinking beyond that ticket. Asking yourself what else is there. As it has been stated before a small violation can turn into something very big and may even in the long run save someones life. We will use any oppritunity alloted to us to establish enough probaple cause to did deeper into what may very well be much more than a small infraction. If you have nothing to hide then do not worry about it. In about 90% of my traffic stops the end result is up to the subject stopped. A citizens attitude is the #1 factor in my decision as to cite or warning. I can only speak for myself but I am a very forgiving person for minor infractions such as these and will only give a WW to even the dumbest little punk but I feel sorry for people who unfortunatly come across Mr. Badass cop who will ruins anyones day.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
00SVTlightning said:
I love to stop people for small violations such as the ones listed previously. When you are stopping a vehicle for any type of violation you are not just hinking about the ticket but you are thinking beyond that ticket. Asking yourself what else is there. As it has been stated before a small violation can turn into something very big and may even in the long run save someones life. We will use any oppritunity alloted to us to establish enough probaple cause to did deeper into what may very well be much more than a small infraction. If you have nothing to hide then do not worry about it. In about 90% of my traffic stops the end result is up to the subject stopped. A citizens attitude is the #1 factor in my decision as to cite or warning. I can only speak for myself but I am a very forgiving person for minor infractions such as these and will only give a WW to even the dumbest little punk but I feel sorry for people who unfortunatly come across Mr. Badass cop who will ruins anyones day.

If you are in fact a police officer, you need to re-think your approach and spend a few bucks on a spell checker.

"Dumbest little punk"? "Mr. Badass cop"?

I smell poser.............and not a very good one at that.

00SVTlightning

F8LSTRKE
Established Member
mswaim said:
If you are in fact a police officer, you need to re-think your approach and spend a few bucks on a spell checker.

"Dumbest little punk"? "Mr. Badass cop"?

I smell poser.............and not a very good one at that.

And you are??? I am in fact a police officer and yes I cannot spell. You are so observant. :D

GT Lawyer

Established Member
Noisycow said:
If you don't want to be hassled by cops and have to listen to their vain babblings, don't make it so easy for them to pull you over. Down the road, probable cause won't be a requirement, but for now -- don't give them reasons to waste your time.
I agree. The license plate cover certainly didn't help the issue. That's like hanging a "pull me over" sign on the back of your car.

My advice is not to put anything on your car that will make it stand out. That includes bumper stickers, lettering, neon lights, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread